This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav - Which is best one? -Your reviews please

Looking to buy Sat Nav, (Vauxhalls own way over priced!!) but unsure which one. I fancy the TOm TOm One but would like to know what other people think about this or any others.

Points looking for

Clearness of Voice commands|( ie can you hear it when music is playing!)
    Search by post code
    Way point markers
    Accuracy
    ETC.

I have the tomtom one... never failed me yet, can search for loads of useful things (shopping centres and petrol stations, cash points) postcode works fantastic.

dont use the voice as i find it annoying, the screen tells you where and when the next turn is so i just use that. Also displays your speed and what speed limit the road is which is good.

Comment

i would go with garmin nuvi best sat nav i've ever use, i'm in the trade so have played with loads of them, tomtom is my 2nd choice tho but it is the most advertised and more likely to have offers on it.

John

postcode search is on most of the good any way, they all get you within 60 yards of you location thats of course if you input it right, to be honest with you if ya gonna go for one GARMIN or TOMTOM there ya best bet.

(navman, mio are a load of s***)

if you wanna price for one let me know can see wot discount i can get ya.

Comment

I bought a Tom Tom ONE aswell. Lovely little bit of kit, paid £170, its nice and compact too

Recommended :wink:
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

got mine from tesco £150 with 999clubcard points

Comment

Tom Tom!
            sigpic
            More than 34,900 viewings and counting
            Click Here to.................
            See My Wheels
            See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

RA Naivigator 6000

Fine does every thing i want and more.

Picks up more than the NEW Road Angle i have

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985
                i would go with garmin nuvi best sat nav i've ever use, i'm in the trade so have played with loads of them, tomtom is my 2nd choice tho but it is the most advertised and more likely to have offers on it.

John

postcode search is on most of the good any way, they all get you within 60 yards of you location thats of course if you input it right, to be honest with you if ya gonna go for one GARMIN or TOMTOM there ya best bet.

(navman, mio are a load of s***)

if you wanna price for one let me know can see wot discount i can get ya.
                i got a navman napa had it for about a year and half and so far i aint got lost
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I'd say NavMan, but never really used any of the other ones!

Comment

Garmin Nuvi - Ticks all your boxes, plus Nice 4.3" screen and very slim so easy to pocket when you leave the motor :wink:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo
                      I'd say NavMan, but never really used any of the other ones!
                      navmans dont like my postcode (live on a RAF base) so noone can drive direct to me and when i tested one had to do every "home" to the village centre.

Comment

Working...
                      X