This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been a bad lad again....help

right i got a problem i was naughty last night late on and was speeding, i wont tell yous how fast i was going,,,anyway there was 2 county police cars facing down the bank and 4 policemen standing outside the cars.anyway when i got to the top of the bank i could see the police were not coming after me.
    just wondering if they could of recorded my speeding in the cars?
    or was it the knew the could not catch me and did not bother cos by the time they turned around i would of been well gone :?

by the way it was 10pm so was dark
    sigpic

Unlilkely to have been a static camera a that time and in darkness. I think static camera's in darkness present logistical problems evidentially.

It is very likely that its the latter, i.e they were doing something else at the time or could not bother based on likelihood of catching up.

4 out of a car is not reminiscent of a camera anyway, usually they will have one door slightly open and hide behind its pillar with the camera.

Dont worry too much about it...

Comment

Don't worry Tom, if they were standing around they will more than likely just having a smoke and said " wow, thats one of them VXR's".

If they are busy they tend to stay busy, too much paper work for a copper nowadays, my hubby was racing his mate, (hubby in Astra 2 up, mate in Focus RS) and went past a traffic car just over 140mph, copper left them alone, but he knows how you feel, he went straight home and kept cra**ing it everytime a car drove past thinking it was a copper calling.

Comment

In the unlikely event it was a camera, as P_D says, logistical problems etc, they are required by law to notify the RK within 14 days.

My $0.02...You were a naugty boy, but you probably got away with it....

Comment

i wouldnt worry tom looks like that you have got away with it , THIS TIME
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            i just hope the didnt see my reg cos its easy to remember
            i will have to be careful from now on. :P
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomfraser
              i had 1 jump out on me b4 xmas and he had a gun in his hand ( speed ) but i just kept going he wouldnt have caught me , being motre careful now
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

i had 1 jump out on me b4 xmas and he had a gun in his hand ( speed ) but i just kept going he wouldnt have caught me , being motre careful now
                yeah the only time im gonna put my foot down is on the moors where you can see for miles
                thats where i will be heading everyday when i get my upgrade
                sigpic

Comment

be careful... dont want you losing your license

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                    its ok mel i just been done twice in the last year for speeding
                    lucky for me lisa took the points for me
                    oh yeah i got a clean licence :wink:
                    sigpic

Comment

you have an amazing women there... it would take alot for me to take baz's... if he was on his last 3 before a ban or court i would but otherwise he done it he can take the consequences. Likewise I wouldnt expect baz to take the points for me.

Comment

Just jumped out on you Worsy? That sounds dangerous - they could have spooked you and made you lose control! Did he fly out of a bush or was it a more "shocking" appearance - like in the middle of the road? And now we have another little worsy on board we must ensure his safety... you should have written to the local plod shop and complained about the scare tactics!!! pmsl

Comment

you have an amazing women there... it would take alot for me to take baz's... if he was on his last 3 before a ban or court i would but otherwise he done it he can take the consequences. Likewise I wouldnt expect baz to take the points for me.
                          YEAH I KNOW and i love her to bit and bobs.
                          lisa you are a super star and i love you dearly.
                          EEEEEElook at me getting all sloppy
                          think i better go before i say something i will regret :wink:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P_D
                            Just jumped out on you Worsy? That sounds dangerous - they could have spooked you and made you lose control! Did he fly out of a bush or was it a more "shocking" appearance - like in the middle of the road? And now we have another little worsy on board we must ensure his safety... you should have written to the local plod shop and complained about the scare tactics!!! pmsl
                            jumped from behind a bus stop i think i frightened him more when i floored it and the zorst was popping like a machine gun
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                            X