This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LISA IS PREGNANT AGAIN

im over the moon,lisa is pregnant again,,,just hope it all goes ok this time.

the silly idiot did the test yesterday afternoon and she text me and said she not preg,anyway we were going to bed last night and i was on the toilet and she got it out the bin to show me and it had a cross in it and she said that was not there when she did the test....she seen that the was 2 lines and thought she was not preg cos the cross didnt come up.......anyway sorry for going on...

BUT SHE IS PREGNANT....
    sigpic

\/

Comment

Congrats to you both

Comment

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

lets hope everything goes well this time tom mate and you dozy cow lisa duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but good luck 3rd time lucky hey
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            lets hope everything goes well this time tom mate and you dozy cow lisa duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but good luck 3rd time lucky hey
            its lisa....i just cudnt believe it the cross didnt come up in the lil window so i just dashed out to work but then summit made me check again last night n the cross was there
            so i done another 1 this morning just to make sure
            sigpic

Comment

silly cow all the best this time , i'msat here with baby typing with 1 hand lol
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

ah cool!!!
                lets hope ill be sitting at this end with a baby on me knee in 9months time :?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomfraser
                  ah cool!!!
                  yeh we can be pc parents together
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

ah cool!!!
                    yeh we can be pc parents together

yea
                    as long as u dont pick on me lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Lisa - you better take it easy....TOM IF YOU DONT DO MORE THAN YOUR SHARE IN THE MOVE I WILL COME UP NORTH AND KICK YOUR *** DOWN SOUTH

congrats to both of you, so happy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                        Lisa - you better take it easy....TOM IF YOU DONT DO MORE THAN YOUR SHARE IN THE MOVE I WILL COME UP NORTH AND KICK YOUR *** DOWN SOUTH

its lisa thanks so much mel......hope u are ok......i dont hear much from you now

we move on tuesday so will be offline for a while but plz txt me
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc

its lisa thanks so much mel......hope u are ok......i dont hear much from you now

we move on tuesday so will be offline for a while but plz txt me
                          i kno... with puppy and work and other things ive been crap at gettin on the laptop and staying in front of the laptop.

Will text you dont worry

Comment

Congrats to both of you

Still working on the IVF at the mo still early days but i'll keep you posted.

Comment

Fingers crossed :wink: And toes too - yeah I'm a freak cos I can do that

Comment

Working...
                              X