This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone do natwest online banking?

transfered 130 quid from my current account to my credit card, but its still not showing on summary, done it bout three days ago now
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Could take 3-5 'working' days - be patient :wink:

Comment

...easter weekend, dont expect it until tuesday

they will backdate it

Comment

lol yeah thought that but the money shows its come out my current account just not deducted from my credit card balance lol

Comment

Dont worry, ive been using natwest online banking for years, as has been said above it normally takes arounnd 3 days but with it being eater i would chekc again this week.

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
            lol yeah thought that but the money shows its come out my current account just not deducted from my credit card balance lol
            That'll be because the money is moved into a holding account whilst the transaction clears, during which time the bank invests the money on the open market and makes profit from your cash - why'd you think they are so rich

Comment

The credit card company is tech a different company to Natwest banks, same with Halifax and a few other companies, so the money is not instantly trans like current account to another account. It has to be paid out of one "company" to another "company.

I used to work for RBS/Natwest so kno the full ins and outs of what goes on. Even the whole debt collection system is a complete farse I worked in a debt collection department.

Comment

lol got my cc statement through and it says 1300 odd but online it shows 1200 odd is this cause the statement was prob printed first, as i guess then my minimum payment will also be wrong according to the statement

Comment

Working...
                X