This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front seat worn

the car is 4 months old and the driver seat seem 2 be wearing on the rim . has anyone got this problem .

Most people have mate, take it back to the dealer and ask for a new seat cover.... it is covered under the trim cover for 1 year.....

Comment

cheers 4 that wil do .

Comment

It's inevitable I'm afraid. However to reduce the wear just be careful about how you get in and out of the car, try to avoid dragging/rubbing along the bolsters and this should happen too much. Noticed it on mine and have since 'educated' passengers how to get in and out of my car

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
          It's inevitable I'm afraid. However to reduce the wear just be careful about how you get in and out of the car, try to avoid dragging/rubbing along the bolsters and this should happen too much. Noticed it on mine and have since 'educated' passengers how to get in and out of my car
          I have a document passengers must sign before they get in the car with various rules and liability clasues on it :wink:

Apparently the best way to avoid damaging your seat is to move it back before you get out, that way there is more clearance round the steering wheel
          sigpic

Comment

Been talking to Steve have we :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
              Been talking to Steve have we :wink:
              Indeedy.....my seat runners have worn out now.... LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Rob peter to pay paul eh

Comment

Working...