• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You been following me again Worsel
    Anyhoo, back to topic :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
      Have to say Daz the car was looking spanking - what you been using on it lately

As for the Id thing, I got Id'd in tesco about 2 months ago, chap couldn't believe I was 28 until he saw my driving license
      Believe it or not Alex, that result is through just regular washing, and with the use of a Carnauba based QD that my dad bought on one of the shopping channels with some microfibres

It actually works quite well, and even Marc had a look at it, and a sniff of the bottle and said it wasnt bad stuff.

When i have more time it has been having regular coats of Megs Gold Class Liquid wax.

Iv used that up now, and looking at getting into detailing a bit more, maybe trying to eliminate some minor swirling i have, then trying some Zymol HD cleanse and mabe some P21s :wink:

You can see iv been talking to Marc a lot
      sigpic
      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Oh yes, if your not careful you'll be a full Zymol convert

Will say it again looks really good mate. That spray stuff must be working well to top up the Megs stuff as it was certainly shining (unlike mine covered in bugs ar**es and mud ). What you gonna use to remove swirls? Should be tackling mine in the next few weeks so I'll let you know how I get on with the Sonus Swirlbuster stuff, might do a panel at a time using different products and hopefully draw up a good idea of which is best - just depends on whether the scottish rain can hold itself off for more than 5 hours

Comment

LOL, im not sure yet, may use menzernas :wink:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502
            Just wait til Shane sees it
            sorry mate i no longer think your 12 anymore,

more of a queeny boy with those blond highlights

Comment

A young shane warne :wink: :wink:

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

yeah when he was 12 years old

Comment

LOL NICE ONE SHANE

Comment

some top pics mate, wish i could have made it. looked a good day...
                    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Thanks guys, set myself up for that one
                      sigpic

Comment

You did i must say. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                          Oh yes, if your not careful you'll be a full Zymol convert

Will say it again looks really good mate. That spray stuff must be working well to top up the Megs stuff as it was certainly shining (unlike mine covered in bugs ar**es and mud ). What you gonna use to remove swirls? Should be tackling mine in the next few weeks so I'll let you know how I get on with the Sonus Swirlbuster stuff, might do a panel at a time using different products and hopefully draw up a good idea of which is best - just depends on whether the scottish rain can hold itself off for more than 5 hours
                          Full zymol convert....

Ill have you know i have a silver bmw to detail saturday and went out with john from c&s and have some chem guys stuff to try.......

Am quite excited and will try to get a detail up with it.... :wink:
                          HeavenlyDetail
                          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Keep us posted Marc :wink: Got some of the Chem guys washes (citrus wash and gloss and orange degreaser) and have to say impressed. Mix the citrus stuff with snow foam for your foam bath and it's remarkable :wink:

Comment

you guys and your cleaning you crack me up
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

sorry to hi-jack your thread daz, and sorry its taken me a week to get thim up guys but heres my contribution to the rockingham pics. a selection of the 639 pics i took during the day

http://www.project-carz.co.uk/gallery/rockingham/

Comment

Working...
                                X