This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M1-8hav
    My tyres are gonna be like Summer Slicks before i get rid of them..... Think 1 more time up santa pod then i will change them.......

They still pull like there is no 2moro LOL

Nice to see you Michael the A509 is a meeting point.......

Did 20miles as had to go to a job interview...... car was well dirty.....

Just washed it now....
    still looked clean to me
    it's funny like you say ,see quite a few going up and down the 509
    also only see them when i am in the works van you can g/tee if i was in the car i never see anybody

Comment

I always look out for Vxrs, but dont see that many some guy in Irthlingborough is selling his red one.... Dunno why ????? Hey also like the sun glasses LOL...... Gooding good man........ You done for friday already Michael.... ????

Comment

yes early finish,works gone a bit quiet
        they are glasses that i use when shooting (posh safety glasses)they are high impact rated(not allowed to shoot without safety glasses on)
        blooming health and safety.how was the job interview and what was it for????????????????????/

Comment

It was a job interview for a BDM for the CPW group.... Not seen many vxRs for ages now.....

Comment

It was a job interview for a BDM for the CPW group.... Not seen many vxRs for ages now.....
            what the hell's a bdm ?????????

Comment

Business Development Manager for the carphone warehouse group... haha

Comment

Business Development Manager for the carphone warehouse group... haha
                posh name for a phone salesman then :? :? :?

Comment

hahahaha...... Better to sell phones then windows or cars LOL........ or MFDs........ Now thats a hard sell...

Comment

Working...
                  X