This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeens Overflowing ...

Out for a run today and spotted the following, any guys on here ..

1. Silver Astra Union Street taking off from the Music Hall, nice numberplates.

2. Arden Blue Astra, top of union street N* VXR .

3. Black Astra Parked on Holburn Street outside the Sony Shop

4. Red Astra (Got the full pack within an hour !!) South ANderson Drive

5. Silver Astra just appeared in Cove (landykes area)

6. Arden Blue different one, Earns Heugh Road Cove ...

6 astra vxr`s within 2 hours, they are like bums around here, only consilation is I saw a lot more st`s *lol*

Quite a few then :P

The VXR's don't seem so common up here, mostly ST's I see. I know of an Arden Astra that I often see around Peterhead but other than that it's mainly SXI's.

I'm just hoping the Corsa VXR doesn't become extremely common up here, nice to have something a bit special.

Comment

Yeah, I was up your way yesterday, saw a couple of orange / blue st`s, a lot of nice cars around it has to be said, a nice raliart evo as well ...

Comment

Do you know what i find that there are also a lot of detailers in scotland aswell...
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Yeah there is quite a lot of ST's, thanks to our local Ford Garage. Although I know a few of the salesmen at the garage borrow various Focus & Fiesta ST's and join the "Cruises".

Lost instant cred when there's a Nissian Micra parked next door. Though there is a handful of Suburas, Evos and an Integra that float around.

And I can explain why there are loads of car detailers up here, all the bloody seagulls pooing over everyone's cars.

One somehow managed to poo underneath my car, a proper poo too. How the hell did it manage that?!

Edit:- As poo is less offensive than crap.

Comment

One somehow managed to poo underneath my car, a proper poo too. How the hell did it manage that?!

Dambuster?
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc

Dambuster?
              Must have been lol

Comment

Re: Aberdeens Overflowing ...

might of been me, my mum stays that way

seen you few times m8 going up towards ac yule/northsound way.

i went to visit the girlfriends parents in cove and seen 1 red,2 blue and 1 silver vxrs in the same estate
                sigpic

Comment

i think im the only one in rutland never seen one in my county who lives here... a few in the local area but outta rutland

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                    i think im the only one in rutland never seen one in my county who lives here... a few in the local area but outta rutland
                    might be cos theres only 5 people live in your town and that includes you baz and the dog
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                      might be cos theres only 5 people live in your town and that includes you baz and the dog
                      im proud to live in the smallest county... you can be special in more ways

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy141

i went to visit the girlfriends parents in cove and seen 1 red,2 blue and 1 silver vxrs in the same estate
                        And I had a black one before the Vec , stay in cove as well .. The silver one has just appeared and the blue ones as well, the red has been here for about a year though . have you put 19`s on or is it not your car in the signature ??

Comment

We do seem to have quite a few up there but I'm not complaining, it's helping with my Rolling Road day

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
                            Originally posted by mikeyboy141

And I had a black one before the Vec , stay in cove as well .. The silver one has just appeared and the blue ones as well, the red has been here for about a year though . have you put 19`s on or is it not your car in the signature ??
                            its aussie's car on my signature
                            sigpic

Comment

Bainie was that you on south college street today at 12?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X