This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• direct parking glasgow

anyone used direct parking glasgow before? thinking about booking into this place in aug for 2 weeks and was wondering if the were any good.
    sigpic

Haven't used them myselves, but my drive in Edinburgh could be available if needed :wink:

Comment

thanks for the offer alex but shes gone and booked the car in already
      sigpic

Comment

Cool nae worries, sure that it'll be fine at that place anyway :wink:

Comment

Do you have to leave your keys with them?

If so, remember the following

- It is unlikely your insurance will cover your car for theft
          - Make a note of the mileage and ensure that they know you have recorded it. There's been some horror stories here down south that cars have been used illicitly.
          - Remove all personal possesions, including CDs
          - Try to leave minimum fuel in it

There's probably a host of other points to make... too many to list...

Comment

I left my car at glasgow airport and came back to the front wing and passenger door done it. according to them there were some workies in the grounds so it must've been them! they paid to get all the damage fixed, but took about 2 months before they booked my car in, then when I got the hire car I was told i'd only have the hire car for 2 days, but the car would be in the body shop for 4 days!

Comment

thanks guys for the relys and you got me bricking it now yeah the keys have to be left but will be giving the car a full check before leaving the place.

might ask the father in-law for a company van but the only prob its a clio 0-60 in 30 min
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy141
                thanks guys for the relys and you got me bricking it now yeah the keys have to be left but will be giving the car a full check before leaving the place.

might ask the father in-law for a company van but the only prob its a clio 0-60 in 30 min
                but if it stops you worrying while you away its all good

Comment

yeah true
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy141

I think I lnow which set of carkeys I'd prefer to leave them with...

Comment

hey all, im glad i never took the vxr to glasgow !

you should the way the guys were driving and parking the cars in the car park even the wife said ´im glad we never took the astra´which is shocking for her to say! i took the works van instead which wasnt bad.

so im gonna enjoy my 2 weeks in mexico instead of being worried about the car
                      sigpic

Comment

I dont trust ANYONE with my cars even Vauxhall, if i have to hand my keys over I always ask them to inspect the car and confirm that there is no marks/damage. When I travel to airports I either get friends/family or taxi and if the distance was too far Id hire a car oneway then the same on return. Enjoy the holiday mate-Im off to SriLanka in a few weeks.

Comment

Parksafe, 5 mins from the airport. cant fault them. left the car there for 2 weeks and not one complaint ...car was never moved(milege still the same)

plus they take you to the airport in there little mini bus!!

not bad for £50 for the 2 weeks!

Comment

Working...
                          X