This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meganesport 230 F1

what you think to these, any1 test driven 1?

never drove one but from what you hear their great for performance an handling but imo one of the ugliest cars on the road an french lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tigertin25 View Post
      never drove one but from what you hear their great for performance an handling but imo one of the ugliest cars on the road an french lol

Comment

i drove one

its an awesome drive! extremely good handling and imo is at the top of the pile in the handling stakes,

i had the salesman hanging on for dear life and all we could get out of him on the road was ''$hit! $hit!''
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
          i drove one

its an awesome drive! extremely good handling and imo is at the top of the pile in the handling stakes,

i had the salesman hanging on for dear life and all we could get out of him on the road was ''$hit! $hit!''
          like it.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Awesome cars.Amazing handling and looks

Comment

bit of a marmite car...

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                bit of a marmite car...
                Yep,I love it

Comment

My neighbour had 1 , great handling and power delivery but ugly styling and interior quality was awful!!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by soosie
                  Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                  Originally posted by soosie
                  Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

I would stretch out and go the R26 over the F1 due to the LSD being fitted and minor tweeks to the chassie/dampers/springs

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
                      I would stretch out and go the R26 over the F1 due to the LSD being fitted and minor tweeks to the chassie/dampers/springs
                      The R26 is the 230 F1

Comment

lol fail!

yh 230 F1 comes complete with LSD as standard, R26 for megane R27 for clio both F1 versions!

you may be refering to the F1 model that is 06 reg, this is the 225bhp version with no LSD (yellow and blue F1 sticker)

Comment

they did a f1 edition as well which was only available in blue? but then you also have the 230 f1 edition confusing mind.

and dont get a r26 go the whole hog and get a r26r thats what im looking for

Comment

Megane Renaultsport 225 Renault F1 Team special edition
                            Megane RenaultSport 230 F1 Team R26

My mistake, I missed reading the 230 part at the start and assumed he was meaning the 225 model

when Renault couldnt shift all the 225 F1's they re-invented and came out with the 230 F1 to move them on......

Comment

I have an R26. Great car, fast and handles like its on rails. The interior is bland and you get the odd creak and rattle (it is french after all). And if you are thinking about getting one, dont go for black. Impossible to keep clean and the paint is very soft and easily marked. If you need to know anything else, let me know!

Comment

Working...
                              X