This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

just wondering what quotes or what vxr8 drivers are paying....just been quoted £980 fully comp(direct line, my current insurance). is that any good....im 38 yr old.
    cheers peeps.
    sigpic v6 and loving it

paying £534 fully comp on the bathurst S but that is in with my multicar set up which helps bring it down..... the GTR works out at £620...... got 3 years on you am 41..!!!
    sigpic
    WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

41!!!!no wonder yours is cheep daz . i guess my area is a high banded place to be. will try chris knott and others. If good then maybe i will be a vxr8 owner soon.
      sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
        41!!!!no wonder yours is cheep daz . i guess my area is a high banded place to be. will try chris knott and others. If good then maybe i will be a vxr8 owner soon.
        yea its all to do with areas...!!!!!!!
        had the GTR temporaly insured at my old address and it was £1450 ish.....!!!!!!
        sigpic
        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

Comment

any room for a lodger as i could do with changing my postcode

Comment

scrap that Daz m just remembered theres no room on your drive for my car

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
              any room for a lodger as i could do with changing my postcode
              pmsl........dont think there is enough stella for both of us.......lol
              sigpic
              WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

Comment

does this mean i have to buy new house just to get the car...mmmmm wonder if my missus would go for that.
                sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

living in leeds is crap for insurance , my car is garaged every night , 9 yrs ncb , 36 yrs old and a clean license , 540 for me , it a disgrace . i shopped around every where and esure was the best i could find

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
                    living in leeds is crap for insurance , my car is garaged every night , 9 yrs ncb , 36 yrs old and a clean license , 540 for me , it a disgrace . i shopped around every where and esure was the best i could find
                    what car is that?? mines same on the astra with mods declared tho'.
                    sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Mine's part of a multicar policy. I reckon the VXR8 is over £500 of it. Full NCB, and 45.

Glad you've reminded me, as I've got to take a car off the policy, and pop it on the spare policy from the car we sold....

Comment

Working...
                      X