This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who from north of leeds is travelling to brands on saturday

some of us will be leaving leeds approx 4pm ( TBC ) so does anyone fancy meet / convoy , will post details meet if your interested

will post a thread in relevant section in theres any interest
    Last edited by Daz; 29 September 2009, 08:37 PM.

we are but not till about eightish.
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

have to be in Romford for 5pm so we will be going down about 10/11am Daz
      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

we`re setting off about 4 ish ,

Geordie , don`t forget to call in for a beer as your passing

Comment

looking forward to this now going to get my postcodes ready so we dont get lost again hope there are no roads that r closed

Comment

Originally posted by jess269 View Post
            looking forward to this now going to get my postcodes ready so we dont get lost again hope there are no roads that r closed
            don`t blame the sat nav , blame the person who didn`t set there alarm clock

oh yeah that was you

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
              don`t blame the sat nav , blame the person who didn`t set there alarm clock

oh yeah that was you
              no ive since found out it does what it wants it didnt go of this morning either it went of tonight at 8 instead. also in my defence i told him to set his alarm as well and he said it will be right and didnt bother so really it was chris's fault

Comment

Working...
              X