This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folk not txting back...

I cant be the only one but its bugs the hell out of me when i txt someone and i dont get a reply within a few hrs,fair enough they may be working but a simple txt back later on would be nice lol

Txted a few folk about 11am,stil not got a reply from 5 mates!!

Coonts

im possible the worst person in the world for not txting back lol even if im at work i will stop,read it process whats been said and just put phone back in my pocket and i forget lol

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
      im possible the worst person in the world for not txting back lol even if im at work i will stop,read it process whats been said and just put phone back in my pocket and i forget lol
      haha

i do that the odd time but always remember to txt back.Whn i see my mates i would say,cheers for the txt back the other day

they reply,oh ayyee,i was really busy

What,to send a simple yes/no reply lol

Comment

It bugs the heck out me if somebody txts you and you dont get a chance to reply but they continually send u txt after txt asking what your doin that you cant txt back....duh im obviously busy that i couldnt respond to your first message

Comment

now what annoys me if someone txts you saying call me please or something like that,you call them and they dont answer..this enfuriates me lol

Comment

how about..

people that text you.. but you ring back instead of texting.. and they dont answer..

but then text you within a couple of seconds with.. "did you ring?"

Comment

I do that at times.

I've got a mate who can just about reply to a text before i've finished putting my phone back in my pocket from the text i sent him. He replies to absolutely anything too! Get 2 people like that together and you've got a never-ending conversation!
              sigpic

Comment

Generally if im not busy i do txt back straight away

Comment

Originally posted by swampyVXR View Post
                  how about..

people that text you.. but you ring back instead of texting.. and they dont answer..

but then text you within a couple of seconds with.. "did you ring?"

Yeah, that's a good one.

... Or mad girls your mate's missus tries to set you up with who prank call 2 mins after sending you a text to make sure your phone is on, wondering why you haven't replied yet! But said prank call deletes the text reply you were just writing! Not speaking from experience of course... Ahem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                    Yeah, that's a good one.

... Or mad girls your mate's missus tries to set you up with who prank call 2 mins after sending you a text to make sure your phone is on, wondering why you haven't replied yet! But said prank call deletes the text reply you were just writing! Not speaking from experience of course... Ahem.
                    haha that defo sounds like your speaking from experience

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                      Yeah, that's a good one.

GOD YES lol or text you then 2 mins later text again saying 'why aint you text back'

Comment

i got a txt saying

hey karen you sexy thing how u doin tb yer
                        garry xxx

lol iv got a few like this over the past couple of months
                        stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jairm88 View Post
                          i got a txt saying

garry xxx

but did you text back

Comment

GOD YES lol or text you then 2 mins later text again saying 'why aint you text back'
                            Or 'aren't you speaking to me anymore?'

She took some getting rid of, but she's gone now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jairm88 View Post
                              i got a txt saying

garry xxx

Take it ur name aint Karen lol

Comment

Working...
                              X