This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Week for AnaVXR

It's my birthday today, it's exactly a year since i collected my baby wrapped in a bright pink bow....finally the first mods are starting to appear.....went saw a Mlltek TURBO-BACK Non-resonated full system last night. and fell in love with it. hopefully have this by end of week

also having my alloys re-furbished (bit curbed from first few months i had the car) and sprayed black with a glitter shimmer in the light

Happy birthday

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Happy Birthday, have a good one

Comment

Hey nice one and yes its yours...
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

*dances*

Comment

enjoy ur day hope ur not at work or anything

great choice in exhaust

Comment

meant to be in a uni lecture that started at 9am....so no i am still in bed currently. and my boss told me he would sack me if i went in, so that was fine by me too

Comment

ace wish my boss was like that. i asked for tomorrow off as i go to the ring on friday but can see him makin me come in as hes a b*****d

Comment

well that is unfair, yeh my boss is cool, he's given me an advance to get the Milly exhuast i'm picking up too for bday pressie. pretty safe. jealous of u going to the ring, have an amazing time

Comment

lol well pics will b up as soon as. there will b other trips to the ring

well he aint always 1 but we have a massive job on at the minute but hey ho. if he does say i have to come in i cant cause i just got swine flu lol

u wont b disapointed with the milly i have the loudun and its fookin amazin. u dont even have to b goin fast for it make smile and b all giddy like a kid.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bub ! Hope you have a great day !

Comment

er i drove the bloke's car its on last night, LOVE the popping and banging...... yeah it's a right laugh! def glad i'm getting the louder one

Comment

the tailpipe looks the bomb as well in the rear diffuser love it

Comment

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff167/p7ulk/s1.jpg

Comment

yup.lovely jubbly!!

and it expands when it gets hot.....and sticks out. i just love the sound, the look, the feel, the pops n bangs. think its great personally

Comment

Working...
                              X