This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw 335i Quick?

Had a play with one today, seemed to shift some! Now mines standard atm, but is a stage 2 a match for them? Only asking coz he was a real smug git driving who lives local, so he needs bringigng down a peg or two

They are quick. Built much better than the Astra, always be a better car than the Astra and your deffo punching above your weight. Not interested in if you do this/that/the other or stage 1 up to stage 25.

Sorry for my rather abrupt response but the Astra VXR is NOT the best car or the quickest on the road. Its about time some people realised this.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
      They are quick. Built much better than the Astra, always be a better car than the Astra and your deffo punching above your weight. Not interested in if you do this/that/the other or stage 1 up to stage 25.

Sorry for my rather abrupt response but the Astra VXR is NOT the best car or the quickest on the road. Its about time some people realised this.

Thanks for reading.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reading.
        As long as you agree that a Focus ST would also never be in that league

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Thanks for reading.
          I never thought the Astra was the fastest car on the road. I've owned a chipped 330 bmw previous and it didnt feel that quick, thats why i asked.''

Sorry for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
            I agree 100%

Comment

Thanks for reading.
              At what point did he say the Astra was a better car or was built better? He simply asked how quick they are as he was suprised by one. Dont think theres anyone on this forum that doesnt have a car they would swap their astra for. Totally uncalled for response in my opinion and doesnt even offer an answer???
              '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                yeah the vxrs league
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by c0m3r View Post
                  At what point did he say the Astra was a better car or was built better? He simply asked how quick they are as he was suprised by one. Dont think theres anyone on this forum that doesnt have a car they would swap their astra for. Totally uncalled for response in my opinion and doesnt even offer an answer???
                  Have a look at this thread when its 20 pages long and see how out of hand it gets.

All race threads should be banned from this forum, its where we let ourselves down and get a bad rep from other forums.

The BMW in question is made for a completely different purpose to the Astra and as such the original post was a ridulous idea and therefore I wont be investing. So im out.

Comment

Originally posted by tigertin25 View Post
                    yeah the vxrs league
                    Im trying so hard not to take the bait here

Comment

Im trying so hard not to take the bait here
                      you will for so long then you wont be able to resisttheir will be alot of bait coming your way
                      sigpic

Comment

Have a look at this thread when its 20 pages long and see how out of hand it gets.

All race threads should be banned from this forum, its where we let ourselves down and get a bad rep from other forums.

The BMW in question is made for a completely different purpose to the Astra and as such the original post was a ridulous idea and therefore I wont be investing. So im out.
                        Are you having a bad day or summat? Im 36 and am no boy racer! I was simply asking a question about the comparison of power between cars.
                        If you cant hold a reasonable discussion, then dont bother replying in the first place.

Comment

in the Arden Blue corner we have Dab_vxr! and in the Asbo Orange corner we have Shane_Eddie!

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

think shane eddie has been watching too much dragons den!!

Comment

Power [email protected] bhp/rpmTorque [email protected] lb/ft

i would imagine a stage 3 astra would give it a go for its money in a straight line
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X