This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pentagon mansfield

Finally got the burg back after local dealers didnt fix the problem the 1st time and im absolutely mad as hell!! They had it for 3 days and it was covered in bird muck and i lost count of the oily finger and thumb prints all over it when i went to pick it up!! i dont expect a full valet but returning a car like that is just not on!!

just needed to get that off my chest lol....

Originally posted by nadejacko View Post

Can I put something on you're chest? eh eh?

Comment

i only use the parts service ...the dealers a joke
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

i would be fuming if my car came back looking like a grease monkey had been sleeping in it!!!!
        Last edited by Rasher; 1 October 2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
          i only use the parts service ...the dealers a joke
          They wont be getting their hands on my car again im going back to notts with it in future!! if the idiots spent more time in the garage instead of reception everytime they spot a woman in they might get their jobs done right!!

Comment

did you pull the service manager about it??? Or werent they interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post
              did you pull the service manager about it??? Or werent they interested?
              I didn't waste my time cos it wouldnt have gained anything....

Comment

Might have washed it for you?

Then he might have washed the car innit.

Comment

maybe not, but personally would have felt a little better in letting him know he has just lost another customer and I wouldnt be recommending him to my friends - ok maybe he wouldnt give a toss, but that is just me

Comment

Finally got the burg back after local dealers didnt fix the problem the 1st time and im absolutely mad as hell!! They had it for 3 days and it was covered in bird muck and i lost count of the oily finger and thumb prints all over it when i went to pick it up!! i dont expect a full valet but returning a car like that is just not on!!

nice chest i would have screwed at em nade and made em clean it
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

if your car didn`t look like it was dissowned in the first place then they may of cleaned it (i wouldn`t clean your c r a p) lol

Comment

Originally posted by corywayne View Post
                        if your car didn`t look like it was dissowned in the first place then they may of cleaned it (i wouldn`t clean your c r a p) lol
                        get lost lol!!! yours is always gleaming cos its spent 90% of its life at courtneys lmao...

Comment

get lost lol!!! yours is always gleaming cos its spent 90% of its life at courtneys lmao...
                          pmsl, not be long now before she is back, then you will all see lol, courtenays is my cars second home or you could say courtenays is my cars first home,

Comment

Originally posted by corywayne View Post
                            pmsl, not be long now before she is back, then you will all see lol, courtenays is my cars second home or you could say courtenays is my cars first home,
                            Well make sure you bring it straight round when you get it back because im sure it will be back there within in a fortnight lol....

ps fancy a pint at the fox later?? oh sorry i forgot you cant

Comment

Well make sure you bring it straight round when you get it back because im sure it will be back there within in a fortnight lol....

ps fancy a pint at the fox later?? oh sorry i forgot you cant
                              dont start or i will put 20ton on your drive lol

Comment

Working...
                              X