X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octane Booster!

Anyone used this stuff before?

I seen it being used in a few reviews.

Camskill provide this - http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...d=m1b42s26p197

No point if your already using 99, infact could potentially lower octane rating by reacting with the cleaners and additives already present within the fuel.

Comment

sorry but i think about that...
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Is it not mad to mix with the highest octane available?

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
          sorry but i think about that...
          LOL

No joke. Its actually used and makes a difference

Comment

I used it in my vectra, we don`t have super unleaded in Shetland soI didn`t have much choice, as the car didn`t run great on the cheap stuff without it. Made a difference no question, even the missus could notice, as she thought it made no odds so didn`t put it in when I was offshore for a fortnight. Car held on to the revs without it and ran rough ...

Comment

it says that it increases by 2 octane points so if your using 95 and u add this stuff does it go up to 97 or is it 95.2

Comment

Yep, up to 97 ..

Comment

Surely the actual gain demands how much you put in how many litres of fuel?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

i used it mine when i went to pod,i had shell v pover and an octane booster,could feel the difference but at hight revs really,picked up a little more,mine did 14.54 at 101 mph at pod and its standard so not bad tbh
                    white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

In a recent Which report. They found that none of them did what it said on the bottle!
                      That was a surprise to me. I've been using the stuff with lead, in a couple of classic cars.(1968 Lotus Elan+2,1933 Austin Seven)

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                        Surely the actual gain demands how much you put in how many litres of fuel?
                        A bottle does 50litres , to get the 2 points , in my vec it meant filling it up basically to a bottle, so you jammed the bottle in an put 50 litres of Shetlands finest on top .

Comment

Working...
                        X