This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moggys beware

there were dirty mud drops all over my car 2day didnt think of anythin at first till the next time i went out and noticed it was foot prints hope theres no scratches or al be goin huntin unless its this one thought http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxG...eature=related sorry cat owners i'm not impressed
    black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
    19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Cats are horrible vile little creatures. Every single Monday morning without fail, the vermin have ripped the bin bags to shreds at the end of our drive and rubbish / food is all over the driveway/pavement. Give me a dog any day.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

i have exactly the same problem with the footprints!! its sooooo annoying!

Wheres my gun!

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
        Cats are horrible vile little creatures. Every single Monday morning without fail, the vermin have ripped the bin bags to shreds at the end of our drive and rubbish / food is all over the driveway/pavement. Give me a dog any day.
        Give you a dog or a wheelie bin?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
          Give you a dog or a wheelie bin?
          lolol my dads wheelie bin has holes chewed all over it from sqirrels, you cant win

get eh guns out lol
          black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
          19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Yeah, a wheelie bin would help lol. Supposed to have finally got them some time ago, but as usual with this useless council nothing's turned up.
            VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

on my old, old, old car...the mgzr, my neighbours cat used to always sit on the bonnet. anytime i seen it i would chase it off as you do, where as they werent bothered at all.

it wasnt till after i washed it a couple of times i realised how many scratches there were where it sat. then another time, there were claw marks about four inches in length, straight into the paint. i was livid.

i hate the f***er. soooo determined to run it over whenever i see it.

now i try to park my car facing down the street so the cat has nowhere to sit on it without falling off.

xx

Comment

I dont have the cat problem but have you noticed if you park up near a snack van to pop out for your lunch roll that seagulls are always attracted to your car and walk acrosss the roof!
                Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

i always have paw prints on mine but i have 4 cats lol...

Comment

You will get the paw prints from cats but very rarely scratches, as the claws retract.

More useless info.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X