X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with stereo

hi everyone

ive just got a new vxr, ive only had it 2 weeks, what a car

my problem is ive got a aux jack point where i connect the lead into to my ipod, it used to work on all my speakers but now it only works on my drivers side.

when i put radio or cd on it plays it on all speakers but my ipod on just one

can anyone help me please

many thanks

right fader balance bass and treble can be diffrent on diffrent profiles you might hav the balance set wrong on the aux profile press the button that brings up bass terble ect settings when your on aux see if its all set right fader and balance should be 0 other than that, are these settings on your ipod set correctly aswell? dunno if ipods even have those setting hope that helps that would be a nightmare lol
    black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
    19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Or check the lead to so if it faulty, or if the jack ports are dirty, I've had from experience when the jack isnt in properly in my i pod or my old schoole mp3 player it only played through the 1 headphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
        Or check the lead to so if it faulty, or if the jack ports are dirty, I've had from experience when the jack isnt in properly in my i pod or my old schoole mp3 player it only played through the 1 headphone.
        yeah could be that aswell when i take my seat belt out and touch the jack it sometimes goes weird maybe you could try lead on computer or amp etc
        black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
        19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

I was going to suggest the plug not being pushed in correctly, i've got skin on mine and I sometimes get this problem

Comment

many thanks for your replys, love this site im hooked on it now, got some more questions but going to put a new post on

i brought the 3,5mm from halfords only 2 weeks old and didnt work properly, so tried a gold plug cable works perfect no, thanks for everyones help

Comment

Working...
            X