This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutly vertically gutted

well today i was on the way to pick up my new remus back box for my car, on the dual carigeway by my house there is 3 lanes, two normal lanes (straight on) and a lane to turn right. coming down the duals doing about 45MPH when a guy in a old focus cut accross all 3 lanes and almost hitting me, i slowed down but as he got out of my vision there was a navy focus estate sitting stationary at a green light. no brake lights on and i knew i was going to hit her. i basically had enough time to get from 40 to 35MPH and smash. the front of my car is. but her car isnt to bad. she would possibly need a new boot lid and a tow bar but thats it. a quick exam of my car looks like it need
    -new bumber
    -2 new headlights (smashed inside)
    -new bonet
    -new slam bar
    -new radiator
    -tracking re-done.

the thing is when i hit her at 35MPH her car moved about a meter, which told me that her handbrake was applied but she wont admit it so therfore have to go through my insurance. the guy in the insurance company said if i can get her to admit she was stationary at a green light it would go through her insurance.
    well i guy you had enough of reading now so heres te pic

and to top it all off, on my way home there was these kids who play football with my car as a goalpost when im not around all the time, play on theiir bikes using my car as a "round-a-bout" and always vick me when i drive past, stupidly decide to vick me. i was in the house with a spanner just after looking at my car, they went past the window and vicked me so i didnt think about putting the spanner down so i goes running out (well off at this point) screaming down the street and they ran away crying. (i know thats sad but it is every day. either vicking me, calling me fat, or using my car as something) then this boys mother knocked the door, (forgetting she is a police officer) just got my dad to go out and tell her to off lol couldnt be doing with it
    Last edited by moeman; 2 October 2009, 10:08 AM. Reason: swearing

resize your picture so we dont have to scroll along the screen lol

Comment

Feel for you dude but I dont think your going to have a leg to stand on with regards to claiming off of the ladies insurance. If you hit her rear end its going to be your fault regardless of the fact she was sitting at a green light.

Comment

sorry to hear that m8 but you hit her. Insurance companies look at who hit who and as you hit her it would be your fault in there eyes. I have dealt with loads of claims like this and we have to take each accident down to the bare facts in claims.
        Last edited by Chahal; 2 October 2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

im not sure how to resize the image sorry lol.
          i was speaking to a man at admiral and he told me if she admits to being stationary it will go through her insurance. but thats proving quite difficult lol
          thanks anyway tho guys

Comment

UL mate.

Sure was a lot of vickering going on. Whatever that is
            VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
              UL mate.

Sure was a lot of vickering going on. Whatever that is
              Lol Id also love to know as this may be my new word for tomorrow

Comment

its just basically sticking your fingers up at someone lol
                do you know what i mean lol

Comment

sorry mate agree with shane! irevelant if she was stationary or not! you hit a stationary vehicle! it didnt hit you at 0mph

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pavett1990 View Post
                    Im happy with that lol

Comment

dude if they ran away crying what age were they

cars just metal and plastic! as long as there was no injuries

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                        dude if they ran away crying what age were they
                        cars just metal and plastic! as long as there was no injuries
                        LOL yeah it did cross my mind too

Comment

i understand i hit her but what i dont get was why she was sitting at a green traffic light with the hand brake applied. i think she may have been in the wrong lane trying to cut accross to be honest

Comment

i think about 10 lol. im a bit of a bully when it comes to my car lol

Comment

i understand i hit her but what i dont get was why she was sitting at a green traffic light with the hand brake applied. i think she may have been in the wrong lane trying to cut accross to be honest

yes but you should have been driving with due care and attention and at an appropiate speed to be able to avoid a colision! you arguing a hard case mate

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X