This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car.

Hi guys thought id show you my new purchase Mercedes SLK55 AMG, After some of you guys on here have seen my old corsa vxr in advertising for sale somewhere. Im really pleased with the car! its my best purchase to date . Hope you all like the vxr be sadly missed.

realy nice car enjoy
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Lovely motor mate, love the sound of the merc V8's

Comment

Great cars to drive , what year is it?

Comment

Nice motor, bit of a step up from a Corsa!! Enjoy it!
          Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

Originally posted by R15MTY View Post
            Great cars to drive , what year is it?
            Yeah mate it was really nice to drive, its just something different, it was nice to be able to have the roof down and enjoy bit of the sun of what we have got left lol. year 2006 bud.

Originally posted by VxROSS View Post
            Nice motor, bit of a step up from a Corsa!! Enjoy it!
            Thanks mate! yeah its abit of a step up from the corsa lol. no doubt that i will adapt to it lol. Thank you.

Comment

how old are you? and how much was the car? cant imagine how much insurance would be for me on that, id need another mortgage lol

Comment

nice motor but where do you get the kids and shopping in it ???
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid - VXR View Post
                  how old are you? and how much was the car? cant imagine how much insurance would be for me on that, id need another mortgage lol
                  Hi mate! im pretty young early 20's, and i cant say how much the car was but, i was pretty suprised with the insurance as the vxr was expensive for what it is, this though was cheap for what type of car i was getting, driving on the way home i was averaging 22mpg lol.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                    nice motor but where do you get the kids and shopping in it ???
                    hahahaha.. thanks worsy, the kids can go on my trailor lol. or the roof rack, and the shopping? what is shopping? lol.

Comment

very nice, good luck with your hair salon
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Working...
                      X