This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one else been to eden vx reading

my car had been bk ther 3 times now and the costomer (cant spell) care is cr*p once sold u the car they aint intersted its had a bad repair to n/s/f bumper overspray all over wing and bumper also clunks from steering and ratle at 2k and new ones (wernt there when dropped off first time) but there when collected steering wheel cowling catching on wheel also steering squib ******

all in all crap garage and atm crap car

Talk to Jess when shes back off holiday shes always got them bending over backwards for her arctic, must be the female charm

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Really?

I thought they were really bad when Inchcape, but since they've been Eden I can't fault them! They even valeted the Veccie the other week when it went in for the coolant reservoir recall.

What used to really annoy me about them before was their inability to make a simple phone call to me to tell me the car was ready!

Comment

Well I know 2 other guys who've had trouble with them, but it is the same for most dealers lol and depends who you get to talk to on the day..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Actually i tried to buy a car from this garage. Never been to a dealer who DIDNT want to sell to me a vehicle.

I had a look at the second hand zafiras. I explained to the sales guy, I was looking for a top of line model, and not the ones they have their. i think he took offence as to why I didnt want to select a car from the 4 or 5 they had that day.

I asked them for a car with at least 200hp. (I knew i wanted a VXR ) Birthday present for the mrs...lol

I then asked if he could check their other garages if they had any VXR. He came back in two minutes and confidently stated :There are NO VXRs for sale in the country) So i said, i'll have a new one. his reply was "I dont deal with new cars" After some encouragement he pointed me to the chap who sells new cars.

I asked him if he could quote me on a new Zafira VXR. I nearly fell over in astonishment when he stated "They dont build them no more". I asked him if he could inform vauxhall to stop advertising them.
          Obviously not a sharp salesman, as he couldnt smell the £10K deposit i had in my pocket....lol

I promptly drove to vauxhall heathrow, and placed my order with minimal fuss..

If these ppl cant sell cars to people who WANT to buy a car , why would anyone want to take their car to them for a service.

Oh and I have seen a couple of astras being thrashed up the portman road. Obviously test drive

Anyway the Mrs gets her Zaf end of the month
          Last edited by Gurmon; 10 November 2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurmon View Post
            Actually i tried to buy a car from this garage. Never been to a dealer who DIDNT want to sell to me a vehicle.

I had a look at the second hand zafiras. I explained to the sales guy, I was looking for a top of line model, and not the ones they have their. i think he took offence as to why I didnt want to select a car from the 4 or 5 they had that day.

I asked them for a car with at least 200hp. (I knew i wanted a VXR ) Birthday present for the mrs...lol

I then asked if he could check their other garages if they had any VXR. He came back in two minutes and confidently stated :There are NO VXRs for sale in the country) So i said, i'll have a new one. his reply was "I dont deal with new cars" After some encouragement he pointed me to the chap who sells new cars.

I asked him if he could quote me on a new Zafira VXR. I nearly fell over in astonishment when he stated "They dont build them no more". I asked him if he could inform vauxhall to stop advertising them.
            Obviously not a sharp salesman, as he couldnt smell the £10K deposit i had in my pocket....lol

I promptly drove to vauxhall heathrow, and placed my order with minimal fuss..

If these ppl cant sell cars to people who WANT to buy a car , why would anyone want to take their car to them for a service.

Oh and I have seen a couple of astras being thrashed up the portman road. Obviously test drive

Anyway the Mrs gets her Zaf end of the month
            Looks like you need to wear an armarni suit, most ignorant salesmen judge the book by the cover,ive tried both scruffy and well dressed, and got more attention and time being well dressed, afterwards i explained to the sales manager what i had experienced from each visit, and told him to retrain his team,and went elseware.
            sigpic

Comment

granted....I was a bit scruffy that day.....

Comment

Working...
              X