X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Mark @ Courteney

Hi all,

Yesterday I ordered a set of DAP springs for my van and Mark said they would be arriving with me on Monday morning, to which I explained that I really wanted them for the weekend to fit, but wasn't really a problem.

Anyway withing the hour I recieved an email from him saying that they will be with me this Morning and he also included the tracking number too! They have just arrived and can't wait to put them on in the morning.

I just have to say that Mark seems a top bloke and was going out of his way to answer any questions I had, which there were loads via emails! He even attached a pic of "LeeLeee's" van on the dap springs for me. I have never used Courteney's before, but if Mark is anything to go by they will be getting used again and highly recomended!

Mark

sigpic

Oooow, more vans Yep agree, they are pro's and very helpfull indeed ..

Comment

so do they have these in stock do you know mate
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

We do have them in stock

And thanks Mark for your compliments I will pass the message onto Mark. It is good to have feedback like this and I am glad we could help you.

Sarah

Comment

the best place to go , i had 3 yrs of trouble free motoring with my stage 3 ok it's a pain in the butt trying to get into carrot country but you wont meet a friendlier bunch of people
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

@ worsy

Carrot country....!! dont know why that made me lasugh so much

class

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
              so do they have these in stock do you know mate
              yeah they must do mate, like i said they were only sent out to me yesterday.

Originally posted by C5 VXL View Post
              We do have them in stock

And thanks Mark for your compliments I will pass the message onto Mark. It is good to have feedback like this and I am glad we could help you.

Sarah
              No problem at all, that's what I done it for!
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone know how much height difference there is between the club dampers and the sportive dampers on the vans as mine are the club?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X