Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so stuck in there ways..

Am I the only one who doesn't see sence in this?

A company needs to send us a list on a daily basis which is done by fax. The fax line is down so it is a disaster! They make the list in excel and then print it out and fax it to us.

Surely could they not e-mail the excel file to us? I tried to explain this and failed to get anyone to understand....

Not to mention a waste of paper...

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't see sence in this?

A company needs to send us a list on a daily basis which is done by fax. The fax line is down so it is a disaster! They make the list in excel and then print it out and fax it to us.

Surely could they not e-mail the excel file to us? I tried to explain this and failed to get anyone to understand....

Not to mention a waste of paper...

pmsl, sounds about right for some !
    sigpic

Comment

Not enough common sense in the world but equally not worth stressing over on a Friday

Comment

Yeah I know but its my problem cause they cannot get the list!! lol fail..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

deal with companies like this daily pal. its a constant headache trying to educate them

as for the waste of paper - gartner reckon 90% of all comapnies dont know what the spend on documents inc waste.

Comment

The older they are the worse they are have colleagues/clients like this
            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Ironically the same people e-mail us other things all day long.

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                Ironically the same people e-mail us other things all day long.
                Well thats damm ridiculous
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X