This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time the feral kids got what is required

went out to pick my curry up tonight, coming back home and driving past an estate where all the residents are law abiding and hard working pillars of the community (I may have hinted at sarcasm here), when.........

BANG near side rear door. Stopped the car and went and had a look. Some sort of liquid all over the car, gawd knows what it was. drove round the back of said delightful estate, got out and walked around to catch them, of course, they were gone.

Got back home and got the bucket and wash mit out. Whatever it was that made the bang, has taken quite a few chips of paint off down to the metal I am gutted.

I wish i could have just 5 minutes with them to have a little chat and guide them down the correct path (to my garden shed where I can give them a good yarkin')

Kids are out of control now. I really do want out of this toilet of a country

No pics of the damage yet as its too dark

Oh and i have an appointment with the Police tomorrow night at 7pm lol

EDIT: Just been out with the Meguires and a cloth. It looks bad and i think its been a glass bottle

Why have to wait until tomorrow night for PC.PLOD?

Surely,it's criminal damage?

Comment

It is criminal damage yea, but nowadays you have to have an appointment for them to come and take a crime report

Comment

Wee coonts!

had it happen to my last car

Comment

i hate scum like that just wish you would have caught them and give em a crack round the ear hole , gutted for ya mate
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

makes me sick to the core, shame mate hope you get it sorted
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

That's disgusting if it was a glass bottle! Shame you never caught them

Comment

Originally posted by MissyV View Post
                That's disgusting if it was a glass bottle! Shame you never caught them
                I was off back out, the mrs pleaded with me not to go cos she knows what would've happened. She's right too

Comment

there was a spate of this sort of thing a few years ago in an estate in Glasgow , the lil fookers were throwing eggs at cars . Eggs make a very distinctive mark on the paintwork , it looks like a very fine circular spiders web . Also if you leave it til the next day to wash it off its rather horrid.

Several people reported it to the police and nothing was done , thankfully vigilante justice prevailed!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by soosie
                  Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                  Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                    ....... it looks like a very fine circular spiders web.....
                    Thats what this looks like in the middle but surely an egg wouldn't put little paint chips in down to the metal would it?

Comment

yup sounds like thats what it was then , a bottle would have dented the metal where as an egg cracks the paint all the way to the base!

We ended up getting a friend who was a spray painter to do the entire panel on our VW before we sold it to get rid of the mark
                      sigpic
                      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Right well that must have been it then. I have heard that eggs make a mess of paintwork. Think I now have the evidence

Comment

out of order m8 was drivin through glasgow when i had my old corsa and about 15 boys ran out a park and threw a red bike at my car, smashed right off the door, i slamed the brakes on to get out and they started throwin half bricks off the side lol and this was 100 yards from the police station, the police didnt catch any of them as usual, ragin!
                          black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
                          19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Yea and if you'd so much as shouted at them you'd get locked up for conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace. This country is a complete joke

Comment

and another time a half bottle of wine hit my back window and bounced off luckily, allthough it bounced off the back window and smashed the wing mirror better than a window but
                              black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
                              19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Working...
                              X