This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in Germany

Hi guys, hope someone can help with this.

We are after a big favor of a forum member, hopefully an engineer in the services over on Germany near to Nurburg.

As some of you know the Green Hell Club are over here at the moment, but a member has had a problem with his Miltek down pipe.

Ideally we need a new down pipe (standard will do) but someone that can use and have the use of a welder could do a temporary repair for the member.
    This is his first time to the ring and the only opportunity he has of driving the ring is Sunday as it is closed Monday night.

It is a long shot, but if anyone can assist could you please pm me.

Thanks

Eamonn
    sigpic

hope you get it sorted in time
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

another miltek fails again

Comment

Gutted for the chap - id be ragin' Hope he gets sorted though!

Hoggy - you are correct. Milltek build quality is rubbish for the stupid money they charge

Comment

Can't help mate but tell him to ditch the poor build quality, hope your all having fun.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Nobody believed me when I said Milltek were absolute crap a couple years ago, and here we are 2 years later and they are still failing.

Its not just the Astra exhaust either, I was up at Thorney and a bloke had spent a few quid on a Milltek back box for his E90 M3 and had replaced it twice because it had cracked.
            I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Im sure the member is grateful for the comments but if someone can help or point us in the right direction that would be great, as we really need to sort things even for getting him home.

Thanks again guys
              sigpic

Comment

this thread isnt about how crap milltek are its about finding some 1 who can fix MY down pipe. if u cant help just leave the thread alone. im sorry if i sound cranky but i think u would b if u was in my position

as for milltek they already know my situation and are tryin to find me a down pipe here

but thank u for all the support especially every 1 invovled this side u know who u r
                Last edited by CrazyJames; 4 October 2009, 09:37 AM.

Comment

sorry to here this james hope you find someone to help sort it m8 quickly

Comment

try to ask also on here

http://forum.nurburgring.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=696
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

what about at opc race camp if thats anywhere near?

can dave dap not help? he has loads of contacts doesnt he?

eammon - long shot and i dont know him but on the focusstoc site theres a guy called mark83 username who lives at the ring iirc and he seems pretty clued up, sure he will now someone out there

again long shot but try it pal.

james hope it gets sorted mate i really do.

and yes, negative posts in this arent helpful, youd be gutted if you were out there stuck too.

Comment

Originally posted by james666vxr View Post
                        this thread isnt about how crap milltek are its about finding some 1 who can fix MY down pipe. if u cant help just leave the thread alone. im sorry if i sound cranky but i think u would b if u was in my position

as for milltek they already know my situation and are tryin to find me a down pipe here

but thank u for all the support especially every 1 invovled this side u know who u r

Yawn
                        I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Try Olly at Nurburg car services, he;s a top bloke and should be able to help you out.

Turn left at the gate to the ring heading into Nurburg, before you get into the town theres a turning on the right which will take you up a slight incline at the side of a hotel, Olly is located in the garages down to the left hand side. If you cant find it, or get lost, pop into the Ringhaus B&B which is located around 300 yards or so from the ring entrance (again at the entrance turn left heading towards Nurburg), you will see it sitting, theres usually a race prepped MK4 Golf sitting (orange and green)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDempsey View Post
                            Try Olly at Nurburg car services, he;s a top bloke and should be able to help you out.

Turn left at the gate to the ring heading into Nurburg, before you get into the town theres a turning on the right which will take you up a slight incline at the side of a hotel, Olly is located in the garages down to the left hand side. If you cant find it, or get lost, pop into the Ringhaus B&B which is located around 300 yards or so from the ring entrance (again at the entrance turn left heading towards Nurburg), you will see it sitting, theres usually a race prepped MK4 Golf sitting (orange and green)
                            Olly was going to sort it for us Monday, but found somewhere today and have got it fixed, but thanks for the suggestions guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc View Post
                              Yawn
                              ur nothing but a chump

Comment

Working...
                              X