This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Chilton

I Know He Used To Drive For VX Racing But Everytime I See His Face On The BTCC I Want To Give Him A Slap!!
    I Really Can't Stand The Little Spikey Haired Tw*t & He's Got A Face That To Me Just Says PUNCH ME!!
    Also, He's P*ssed Me Off Today By Holding Up Giovanardi Everytime He Got In Front Of Him & Hampered His Progress To Catch Up With Colin Turkington & Jason Plato To Try & Retain The Drivers Championship!!
    Why Couldn't The A*sehole Just Move Out The Way & Let Giovanardi, Turkington & Plato Battle It Out Between Themselves??

I was gutted as well but at the end of the day he has to try and keep his sponsors for next year
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

gutted for vxr but tom did drive well and the focus is a good contender for next season so fair play to him he was only doing his job at the end off the day
      www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
      www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

i had the excact same thought today whislt watching on the tv.you just want to punch himdid spoil it a little with him getiing in the way but thats racing an the best man won.he from n,ireland you know we are the best driversyes i am making apoint of letting everyone know
        sigpic

Comment

I thought had an awsome day today.............get a hair cut tho.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Where the hell did he all of a sudden find the pace from thats what i want to know.

Going from being a back marker to being on the podium
            sigpic
            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

He had a good day for him today although I still think he's overated to be honest, he did very little when he drove for the works VXR team and I believe it also showed in the first race today when leading all the way until the final corner only to let Plato in, couldn't help but laugh even though I don't like Plato either.

Comment

to be fair to Chilton its not up to him to move out of the way! its up to the other drivers to find a way past! if he had been lapped and was holding up the leading cars then i'm sure he would have moved over.

i would also like to know where team AON got the pace from all of a sudden
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

He did really well to lead the 1st5 race from strart to stop, oh he didnt he got over taken on the last corner

Comment

i think he drove very well it was gio who had to drive better to get past him but he wernt good enough

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                      i think he drove very well it was gio who had to drive better to get past him but he wernt good enough
                      To be fair I thought he drove ok - he only lost places when he was going for it himself, that's the beauty of racing you gamble to pass and someone passes you

Plato was awesome taking Chilton on the last bend of the first race

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                        i would also like to know where team AON got the pace from all of a sudden
                        Me 3... the other AON wasn't on the same pace and to me Chilton's car didnt sound like the other, I dont know if they run different spec or were trying new things.. *shrug*
                        "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

even though i think plato is rude person he is the best driver in the bttc

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                            even though i think plato is rude person he is the best driver in the bttc
                            What you think he's better than Ex F1 Star Johnny "what do you mean it's fwd" Herbert

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                              What you think he's better than Ex F1 Star Johnny "what do you mean it's fwd" Herbert
                              lol jonny was there to make numbers up

Comment

Working...
                              X