X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Weekend

Ive had a really bad weekend!!

First off i was decorating all day saturday, which i hate.

Sunday started off better with a few games on fifa10 before i headed off to football where i sat on the bench, again bad times.

So the i came home sat down to have my tea. Massive comotion outside realised my cat was being attacked by a staff and some other little rat type dog. Blood everywhere, great. Massive vets bills and a broken jaw later the cats home although needs to go back to the vets today.

These dogs weer vicous and i must say i hit one of them rather hard with a 2x4 i had in the garden which made me feel bad. I would also like to say the police, who get a lot of bad press on here, were great and are going to seize the dogs when they are found.

Now to round everything off nicely, im supposed to be getting cruise control fitted today only to realise that i havnt got a carpass, which i woul dhave checked for yesterday after football had everything been normal. ****ing brill.

So how terrible were your weekends.

Not great that isn't

Must say mine was better going to Brands,wihout the 3 o'clock wake up would of been better

Comment

bad times, good times next weekend tho.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Contact the dealer that origionally supplied your car, most keep a note of security codes for cars that they supply.

Comment

mines not been clever all yr
          1st of all ive lost my business
          2nd i aint got a job
          3rd i aint got a car yet still

but i did win the bttc game so good news but it's no use till i find something quick enough to use the pogo
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

aww poor cat, must be the way the staff was bought up we have a staffy a jack russle cross and a cat and the cat is the boss of the house,the staffy cuddles up to her

Comment

Originally posted by jess269 View Post
              aww poor cat, must be the way the staff was bought up we have a staffy a jack russle cross and a cat and the cat is the boss of the house,the staffy cuddles up to her
              you so have to get a pic of that lol

Comment

Al are you getting it done next sunday at the silverlink meet?

sorry to hear about your cat,, kill them dogs i say, it could have been a little kid...
                sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear that mate!

staffs do get a bad name, but it's totally down to the owners!

Comment

Originally posted by d6n View Post
                    sorry to hear that mate!

staffs do get a bad name, but it's totally down to the owners!
                    totally disagree there.. my little niece was scared for life by her brothers staff.. had it for 2 years then i just turned,, totally snapped at her face leaving her with a big scare for life...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                      totally disagree there.. my little niece was scared for life by her brothers staff.. had it for 2 years then i just turned,, totally snapped at her face leaving her with a big scare for life...
                      my staffy would never touch a child he is a softy my kids used to pull his ears his tail etc he just lays there hes not botherd. it is down to the owner. they are a great dog to have with kids if bought up right.

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
                        you so have to get a pic of that lol
                        i think ive got one somewhere il have a look.

Comment

my staffy would never touch a child he is a softy my kids used to pull his ears his tail etc he just lays there hes not botherd. it is down to the owner. they are a great dog to have with kids if bought up right.
                          so is this not an accident waiting to happen? thats what my niece used to get away with then one day it just snapped just like anyother dog would if you torment it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                            so is this not an accident waiting to happen? thats what my niece used to get away with then one day it just snapped just like anyother dog would if you torment it
                            not gonna agree so wont bother arguing with you i trust my dog 100%
                            i also said used to(they are older now) and i told them to stop it didnt let them carry on just saying he wasnt botherd, maybe your brother should of told your niece 2 stop it if she was going that far!
                            Last edited by jess269; 5 October 2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

not gonna agree so wont bother arguing with you i trust my dog 100%
                              i also said used to(they are older now) and i told them to stop it didnt let them carry on just saying he wasnt botherd, maybe your brother should of told your niece 2 stop it if she was going that far!
                              fair enough. 2 total different opinions..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X