X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you may wonder what comes after brands

for my son it`s swine flu

me and my lad stayed overnight saturday , he was great then and was ok sunday morning , once at brands just before 1st vx race he starts saying he`s got headache and is feeling tierd , 1st i put this down to a busy saturday .
    after 1st race he then asked if he could sit in the car which he does and within 5 minutes he was asleep ,
    woke him up for the second race which he still felt very tierd , after 2nd race we decided it was time to head home as he wasn`t feeling too good so off we went .
    half way home he tells me he`s feeling cold but yet i could see him sweating . once home he was sick then fell asleep on sofa ,
    this morning he`s so tierd all he could do is lift his head up from pillow plus a high temp and hot and cold sweats ,
    just got him on the tam i flu tablets and hopefully he`ll be better soon ,

all i can say is now i`ve seen it for myself i can`t believe how quick it strikes ,

Hope he's ok mate & that he makes a speedy recovery

Comment

Hope he gets better soon for you - explains why I couldn't find you as I was going to come over to say hello

Astra

Comment

i felt like that after rockingham.

Comment

tamiflu is useless after the first 24 hours of incubation, my uncle told me hes a GP, but hope hes better soom

Comment

r u sure its swineflu? my son was the same but i refused to listen to the docs who claimed it would be swineflu 2 days later he was fine.

Comment

aww bless him, wish him a speedy recovery from me.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

teah it`s swine flu jess , takes him all his effort just to sit up and drink water ,
                as for the tablets i know there not a cure but if it makes him feel a bit better than what he does now there good enough , if not he`ll just have to ride it out ,

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                  Hope he gets better soon for you - explains why I couldn't find you as I was going to come over to say hello
                  i said to myself whilst at brands i`ll try and get to meet some of you but as the day went on it never worked out how it was planned

Comment

he didnt look too clever yesterday daz , here's hoping for a speedy recovery mate
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
                      i said to myself whilst at brands i`ll try and get to meet some of you but as the day went on it never worked out how it was planned
                      Not to worry pal - am sure there will be some meets next year
                      Let us know how the lad gets on

Astra

Comment

thanx for all your comments guys ,

Comment

I hope he's feeling better real soon Daz
                          Poor lad i'm guessing it couldnt have been worse for the him given the distance for u to get him home mate

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                            I hope he's feeling better real soon Daz
                            Poor lad i'm guessing it couldnt have been worse for the him given the distance for u to get him home mate
                            Yeah - that's a point you just want your own bed when your ill

Astra

Comment

poor fella hope he is feeling better soon
                              sigpic

Astra Nurburgring Edition #095

Comment

Working...
                              X