Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeenshire Members - Turriff Tyre's?

Decided to make an appointment to get an exhaust fabricated.

Any members had an exhaust done by them in the past?

How was the kraftmanship? Good quality?

Many thanks

A boy from inverness has had his done by them i think, he drives an astra vxr.

Heard it and its got a deeper note than the remus but similar rasp...

Comment

yep previous owner got one done a year ago looks ok sounds ace .bye the way was that you i saw by the arches on fri pm i was in the black astra at the lights.
      NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Cheers.

LOL Ive no idea what i was up to on Friday, cant remember!

Comment

a mate has just had his car done there, im not too keen on the welding quality looks a bit dodgy at points

Comment

Should be a lifetime garantee. If it up to scratch ill get them to fix it again.

Car is getting done as I type this. Cant wait to see and hear the result

Comment

lifetime gaurantee is non transferable so it says i don't know if that means between owners or cars the welding on mine doesnt look fantastic but does the job but my tail pipe has become discoloured with heat.Mines is Cat back i will try and find the reciept for it ithink it was about £600.
              NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

I went up there to get my old wee corsa sxi done there. They were really good had
                no problems with it at all. The guys were all
                really nice too

Comment

Well thats my exhaust done and im quite happy with it. Quality looks decent and it is indeed got a lifetime warrenty. You have to take it back every year for a check and they stamp your warrenty card.

The sound itself is not as loud as was expecting but its really nice and deep burble, does not rasp at all, even at the redline. I'll upload a video later

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
                    Well thats my exhaust done and im quite happy with it. Quality looks decent and it is indeed got a lifetime warrenty. You have to take it back every year for a check and they stamp your warrenty card.

The sound itself is not as loud as was expecting but its really nice and deep burble, does not rasp at all, even at the redline. I'll upload a video later
                    maybe hear it on sunday if you make it, the cost of the st/st cat back system on mine was £306 a year ago

Comment

Yeah im hoping to be there at least for a wee while on Sunday.

Here's a quick clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnE7RtjDvvE

Comment

Working...
                      X