Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has our society come to!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What has our society come to!!!

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...net-video.html

    and

  • #2
    Notice the High Levels of Self Control!

    Comment


    • #3
      pmsl

      what a chav!!

      Comment


      • #4
        love seeing hero's like him being put in there place
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I remember seing something similar on one of those Police video shows where a yoof was seen kicking someone to the ground .... as he left the scene, a member the public (who had seen what was going on) he was walking towards gave him a swift fore-arm smash to the face and the yoof went down like a sack of spuds* - sooo funny when they get what they deserve...



          * Apologies to all sacks of spuds for dragging likening you to the level of the yoof.... the yoof is much less intelligent....

          Comment


          • #6
            Did you see this one, video is priceless, from 1 minute onwards....


            Trannies 2 : 0 Yobs

            http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ncy-dress.html

            Comment


            • #7
              pmslclass.the man was so calm for ages id of nutted him well before thatbut the sad thing is the guy has probaly got tortured since by the yob an his mates,but one thing for sure no matter how tough you think you are theres always someone tougher
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                LoL I watched this Video only last week, classic! Les hits the deck

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BO55 VXR View Post
                  I remember seing something similar on one of those Police video shows where a yoof was seen kicking someone to the ground .... as he left the scene, a member the public (who had seen what was going on) he was walking towards gave him a swift fore-arm smash to the face and the yoof went down like a sack of spuds* - sooo funny when they get what they deserve...



                  * Apologies to all sacks of spuds for dragging likening you to the level of the yoof.... the yoof is much less intelligent....
                  Yes mate remember this vid now..wasnt it at a park and he started kicking someone and i think he hit that girl that tried to stop him, then as he walked over the road a guy went over and bopped him one knocking him out on the floor...
                  Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
                    Yes mate remember this vid now..wasnt it at a park and he started kicking someone and i think he hit that girl that tried to stop him, then as he walked over the road a guy went over and bopped him one knocking him out on the floor...
                    I think we're talking the same vid....


                    Shame there isnt a video of OSMAN!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      my favourite one, lol

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wq5tgszDbE
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                        they messed with the wrong boy there,the scumbag just stuck the arm out in your womans face,your man was handy with the hands a very good boxer
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          haha defo messed with the wrong guy, how accurate was his punches? bet they wo were embarrassed pmsl
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            wrong thing bout this video is that the guy got arrested for assault and was later released awaiting charges. they is a petition somewhere to get him cleared but so far it hasnt.

                            i know for a fact i would have lamped him way sooner than he did, broken britain is a fantastic statement, innocent people pay more in every way

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post
                              Did you see this one, video is priceless, from 1 minute onwards....


                              Trannies 2 : 0 Yobs

                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ncy-dress.html
                              o my god i laughed

                              funny how they just kept walking calmly away

                              class

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X