This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Coffee Day

Must just be something in the coffee today but I've now had two incidents involving cups of coffee.

First thing this morning I accidentilly tipped my morning coffee off the bedside table and it covered the side of our bed, and my phone - which now won't send txt messages as the sugar in my coffee has dried and crystalised so push 1 key and you get 3 digits

And then not 5 mins ago took a mouthfull of coffee and it tried to go down my airpipe so ended up coughing it all over my laptop, mouse, jeans, table, floor (which is fun as I'm currently sitting in the clearing centre at the bank - the looks were fabulous as they all sat watching me splatter coffee everywhere).

So now my hands are sticky, laptop sticky, mouse sticky, jeans sticky, phone goosed - wonder if coffee as a 3rd incident planned for me later

fortunately i am not addiced to coffee - had just one in my life

but sorry to heard this bad story
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i think you should lay off the coffee for a whilejust to be on the sfae side
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe switch to Tea! Or a sippy cup!!!
        YOU CAN ALL K155 MY VXR's!!

sigpic

It takes 46 muscles to frown.....but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!!!

Comment

just hope it doesn't come in threes m8 lol

Comment

just go have your next cup in the smallest, product / item free room you can find at home, and stay there till the cup has emptied (through consumption)!

Comment

alex do you work in a bank then,has there been many people claiming back ppi on loans they have taking out an not used the payment protection.off topic i know but it could help a mate get a few ££££s
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                Must just be something in the coffee today but I've now had two incidents involving cups of coffee.

First thing this morning I accidentilly tipped my morning coffee off the bedside table and it covered the side of our bed, and my phone - which now won't send txt messages as the sugar in my coffee has dried and crystalised so push 1 key and you get 3 digits

And then not 5 mins ago took a mouthfull of coffee and it tried to go down my airpipe so ended up coughing it all over my laptop, mouse, jeans, table, floor (which is fun as I'm currently sitting in the clearing centre at the bank - the looks were fabulous as they all sat watching me splatter coffee everywhere).

So now my hands are sticky, laptop sticky, mouse sticky, jeans sticky, phone goosed - wonder if coffee as a 3rd incident planned for me later
                Now the truth comes out why you didn't reply to my text
                | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

haha sippy cup, brilliant,
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
                    Now the truth comes out why you didn't reply to my text
                    Indeed, it was rather entertaining when I tried to reply, each time I pressed for T, I got QTW

Oh and finally the 3rd coffee related incident happened. Went to coffee machine, paid my money, selected my drink, machine started dispensing - no cup

As they say things come in 3's so hopefully that's it for coffee related incidents

Oh, and sippy cup - cheeky

Comment

You shouldnt drink coffee Fi....only true scots can drink coffee without any problems
                      sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                      Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                      Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                        You shouldnt drink coffee Fi....only true scots can drink coffee without any problems
                        Oi, less of the slander you

Anyhoo, I can drink you under the table - when it comes to coffee that is

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                          Oi, less of the slander you

Anyhoo, I can drink you under the table - when it comes to coffee that is
                          by the sound of your story,most of you coffee is under the table.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                            by the sound of your story,most of you coffee is under the table.
                            On the laptop, in the phone, on my jeans - it's everywhere

Just love that sticky feel that everything has now I sense the sterile wipes coming out when I get home, will probably have to strip the laptop down, and hopefully might be able to fix the phone by doing the same

Hey ho, all in a days fun

Comment

think you should start drinking tea and sorry but this thread has made really laugh not that im evil

Comment

Working...
                              X