X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTUK Chip

Can anyone help please...

I recently had an Astra 1.9 CDTI 150BHP and bought the Green Chip from DTUK taking it to 210BHP (Very nice).

I traded this car in for my new veccy vxr and also bought a new corsa 1.3 CDTI 90BHP.

The question is can the green chip be used on the corsa? I think the connections are the same.

You need to pm the owner of DTUK - username Abyss on here or ring the number for DTUK he will tell you

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by evologix View Post
      Can anyone help please...

I recently had an Astra 1.9 CDTI 150BHP and bought the Green Chip from DTUK taking it to 210BHP (Very nice).

I traded this car in for my new veccy vxr and also bought a new corsa 1.3 CDTI 90BHP.

The question is can the green chip be used on the corsa? I think the connections are the same.
      am more than positive it will do the 1.3 1.7 and the 1.9s buddy but best to double check with andrew i take it its an eco-3 green system

Comment

Originally posted by maca View Post
        am more than positive it will do the 1.3 1.7 and the 1.9s buddy but best to double check with andrew i take it its an eco-3 green system
        yeh mate, eco 3

still waiting for PM from andrew on deffo answer, or I might just try it I'll keep you all posted

Comment

The box should work, on a couple 1.3 engines weve seen no power gains (2 cars in 4 years) using the green box, even though its previously worked on a 1.9cdti so weve then used the CRD2 system.

Give it a go mate..

Comment

Working...
          X