This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rarb fitting leeds or west yorkshire

anyone recommend a garage to get rarb fitted preferably in leeds if not west yorkshire .

Thought they did it exhaust discount mate

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
      Thought they did it exhaust discount mate
      i asked him about a rarb before and he said it doesn`t need one . he said he`s never fitted one to an astra before . guess he aint driven his astra like we do
      gunna see if anyone can recommend anywhere 1st but if not i`ll try five lanes garage or brydens .

Comment

Its one thing it does need

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
          i asked him about a rarb before and he said it doesn`t need one . he said he`s never fitted one to an astra before . guess he aint driven his astra like we do
          gunna see if anyone can recommend anywhere 1st but if not i`ll try five lanes garage or brydens .

he sounds dodgy not wanting to put a rarb on or not knowing how to do it

Comment

he`s got ids+ on his astra vxr so i guess in his defence he`s won`t roll as much as ours , he did say if i got one he would fit it which i`m sure he`ll do a good job but i`de prefer to go somewhere where they have fitted them before , if you know what i mean

Comment

Mate they are dead easy to fit
              WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                Mate they are dead easy to fit
                think i get paraniod when it comes to someone messing with my car , just need somewhere thats fitted these before for my peice of mind if you know what i mean
                ps , 1 mod but more to follow

Comment

think i get paraniod when it comes to someone messing with my car , just need somewhere thats fitted these before for my peice of mind if you know what i mean
                  ps , 1 mod but more to follow
                  I'm exactly the same and also have RARB waiting to be fitted. I'm in Harrogate so if you find somewhere good and could let me know then I'd appreciate it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by redalex View Post
                    I'm exactly the same and also have RARB waiting to be fitted. I'm in Harrogate so if you find somewhere good and could let me know then I'd appreciate it mate.
                    will do , theres a couple of garages in leeds that i`m gunna chat with tomorrow , as long as they know what there doing i`ll be getting it done

Comment

will do , theres a couple of garages in leeds that i`m gunna chat with tomorrow , as long as they know what there doing i`ll be getting it done
                      Cheers mate. Good luck getting it done. Should make a big difference

Comment

Working...
                      X