This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road work on the m25

on one of my recent trips up to courtenays i was going clockwise on the m25, i was passing one of the construction sites (the 50 restricted zone) when one of the workers lorries merged into the left hand lane! i was in the overtaking lane and noticed something flick up into the air and heard a big thump from my roof. when i got to courts i checked the roof and couldnt se anything but yesterday when i was waxing the car i fount the damage! its hit at the top of the boot and the spoiler and left a considerable bit of damage! will get a camera pic up now and a propper pic tomorrow!

is there anything i can do?

sigpic

I dont think so mate. There insurance company would probs argue that since its been a while since the stone or whatever hit your car that it could have been caused by anything and not necessarily one of there lorries
    Last edited by AstraGirly; 12 October 2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

same thing happened to me, landed and made a huge chip right above the interior light, but on the outside. didnt involve a lorry mind, but no idea where what ever it was came from!

now got to fill it in, its very deep! you still in the upper iron?

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
        I dont think so mate. There insurance company would probs argue that since its been a while since the stone or whatever hit your car that it could have been caused by anything and not necessarily one of there lorries
        I would have to agree.

Comment

If you are able to provide the insurance company with the vehicle reg etc and if you have any witnesses they may look into it. But know at my work if somebody came along a while after the incident they would get told to go and whistle basically. Sorry mate

Comment

Working...
          X