This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To VXRshop.co.uk

Please refresh all browers and log on to our site, please email us if you cant find what your looking for!!

Just had a look and I notice the VXR badge for the back of the car is a tenner... Is that seriously the going rate for a VXR badge?!
    Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Smil3r View Post
      Just had a look and I notice the VXR badge for the back of the car is a tenner... Is that seriously the going rate for a VXR badge?!
      Yes that's the RRP from Vauxhall INC Vat please use coupon codes to get VXRonline discount !!!!!!!

Comment

You'll have to remind me of these codes again...
        Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Smil3r View Post
          You'll have to remind me of these codes again...
          Launch codes, first five get 20% discount code VXROL05
          next ten get 10% discount VXROL10

All members get perminant 5% discount and once registered please advise us your VXRonline and we will set you up with an automatic discount.

Coupon codes to be used on step 2 of check out process !!!!!

Comment

The web site's looking good mate. i will have one of them opc grills on monday i've been looking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by W11 VXR View Post
              The web site's looking good mate. i will have one of them opc grills on monday i've been looking for one.
              Thanks !!

Comment

Do you take my trade club card? Lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                  Do you take my trade club card? Lol
                  Trade Club will come with Vauxhallshop.co.uk, this will be launching sooooon, we are trying for this week will advise again of launch!!

When you have registered you need to upgrade to that type of account and wait for you number to be verified and then your ready to go.

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Looks like a fairly good site, however, is it just me that thinks this is pretty spammy with so many different threads about the same thing? There's about 10 threads here in General Chat that you've created . Why not just have one and put all your details in there?
                      Last edited by Die_hard; 14 October 2009, 12:13 PM.
                      VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Working...
                      X