Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roling road day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roling road day

    if anyone is interested there is a rolling road day at courtenays on sat have at least 5 spare spaces if anyone would like to attend add your name here

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t=64278&page=5


    and make your payment here i know this is short notice but if you are loose ended it should be a good day
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=66398

    thanks
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

  • #2
    Originally posted by timmee View Post
    if anyone is interested there is a rolling road day at courtenays on sat have at least 5 spare spaces if anyone would like to attend add your name here

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t=64278&page=5


    and make your payment here i know this is short notice but if you are loose ended it should be a good day
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=66398

    thanks
    wish i had known earlier i could have had my car mapped at same time but have arranged something else now
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by worsy View Post
      wish i had known earlier i could have had my car mapped at same time but have arranged something else now
      worsy wot a let down m8 would of luved to seen your new motor

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
        worsy wot a let down m8 would of luved to seen your new motor
        only just found out about this otherwise i would have come cos i need to get the car mapped
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

        Comment


        • #5
          May pop round to say high as I'm in North Walsham visiting mum. Will anyone be there in the afternoon. In the morning I'm the other side of Norwich looking at some mk2 gte parts.

          Comment


          • #6
            depends on how many turn up but we should stil be there
            for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

            Comment

            Working...
            X