Going down in morn if anyones around?

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
    Going down in morn if anyones around?
    We having some work done Paul ??

spill the beans.....
    sigpic

Comment

Not yet

Havin wheels refurbed on front, plus ians very kindly offered to give the car a omce over just to check its o.k. Spoke with percy ref some oil around rocker and ill see what ian says then get it booked in to be dealt with.

u have pm aswell.

Comment

Im booked in at 2p.m. for a c.v. boot.
        she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
          Not yet

Havin wheels refurbed on front, plus ians very kindly offered to give the car a omce over just to check its o.k. Spoke with percy ref some oil around rocker and ill see what ian says then get it booked in to be dealt with.

u have pm aswell.
          might be the gasket whitey mate mine had oil round it and i got it changed under warranty
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
            might be the gasket whitey mate mine had oil round it and i got it changed under warranty
            yeah percy said that, will have to see what they say. gonna go dwon in a bit.

cant rely on anyone! mate just rang and cant follow me down to have wheels done..... poo will have to go another time for that.

anyway best get moving!

Comment

Working...
            X