• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to the Ring this Weekend

I'm Ring ready All sorted now to put some good laps in
    Will post up next week with pics and write up
    Andy

have fun Andy..
    at least it seems like you are goin 2 have the weather 4 it...
    luv 2 see the pics...

Comment

best of luck andy,have a great time and be safe
      Tom

Comment

Have a great time mate! Look forward to the write up when you get back. If i had known I would have sent you my ring-card as I still have a couple of laps left on it but doubt I will be going again this year now. Ah well. Have a good one

Comment

have a Fab time and stay safe and take some warm clothes with you it was freezing when we went

Comment

Hey Andy, Seany and everyone else on their way to the 'Ring today, have an amazing time, ..take care and stay safe and what else? Oh yeah, ..remember to take PICCIES!!! Lots of 'em!! xx
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

COPY OF POST I JUST PUT UP ON A.O.N

Good luck to you all & enjoy.
              On a down note for those travelling over via Dover, the French ferries Sea France have gone on strike untill 08.00am tomorrow & are blockading the port of Calais with small boats, stopping P & O ferries docking, also Operation Stack is in force on the M20, this is where they use the M20 as a parking area for the lorries, sending cars down A20, shutting the motorway south bound, this is going back from Dover to Maidstone. So expect long delays
              sigpic
              Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
              Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
              BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
              'Clique' # 1

Comment

Originally posted by burgerken374 View Post
                COPY OF POST I JUST PUT UP ON A.O.N

Good luck to you all & enjoy.
                On a down note for those travelling over via Dover, the French ferries Sea France have gone on strike untill 08.00am tomorrow & are blockading the port of Calais with small boats, stopping P & O ferries docking, also Operation Stack is in force on the M20, this is where they use the M20 as a parking area for the lorries, sending cars down A20, shutting the motorway south bound, this is going back from Dover to Maidstone. So expect long delays
                OMG That's not such good news for the lads
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Im off to the ring later on tonight too, luckily we arent cathcing the ferry

Comment

Enjoy the weekend

Originally posted by bellamy06 View Post
                    Im off to the ring later on tonight too, luckily we arent cathcing the ferry
                    What you going in? with no vxr

Comment

Just to let you know ive just spoken to my pals there and its raining at the moment

Comment

Have a good time M8, sure you will. Nice to have met you when we went a couple of weeks ago, boot on the other foot now wish we were going with you.
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, 3 vans in my group and we are booked on the 4am Norfolk Line to Dunkirk.
                          Just spoken to them and they say arrive early!
                          Poxy French! I've waited 5 months for this

7 other vans from up Noooooooorf have gone Hull-Rotterdam

I'll keep you all posted

Comment

Have fun!
                            I see dumb people.......
                            .....they're everywhere
                            .....they walk around like everyone else
                            .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

Have fun Huggies, you'll love it, we did.

Comment

Working...
                              X