This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to TMS

Went to TMS today for my stage 1 on the Astra VXR.. Was really impressed with them, everyone was really friendly and was over the moon with the results. She pulled 266bhp and drives sooooo much better now, i love her even more

happy days

Comment

Stage 1 is always a good drive home wherever you have had it done.. Its now the stepping stone to want more...
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
        Stage 1 is always a good drive home wherever you have had it done.. Its now the stepping stone to want more...
        and more £££ and more lol.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Great news buddy, cant wait till my vectra is finished by thorney now
          sigpic

Comment

i really cant wait for stage 2 now lol

was your vectra there yesterday? there was one which pulled 297 stage 2! was very nice

Comment

Was it black? 07 plate, i hope it pulls harder than that, it was 305BHP when it went in and it was stage 1, mine is going to s3 buddy, still waiting on software too be loaded so that might be its new standard power instead of 280, which is exciting did you hear it? I wanna know what it sounds like with the new exhaust
              Last edited by vxr-bandit; 17 October 2009, 10:24 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Nice one Kieran! Glad you're loving it x
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

no it wasnt yours then, although i did see yours parked outside and it looked great! there was another in there yesterday with a miltek system, hed had a few issues so thorney where sorting them out and then he pulled 297.

Thanks paulie, i sure am

Comment

Working...
                  X