X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex fi

whys he been banned?

lot of regulars missing after this week!

sigpic

jeeze a few days away and its like sat afternoon amateur footy with everyone getting sent off
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

id like to know what for!

ive looked over the last threads, theyre heated but he tells only the truth!

alot of bloody helpfull threads there too! if only the community knew half of what went on! people on here know stuff that would sink the bloody titanic! if it was published on here then maby a bann would be deserved yes but believe me the mans reserved

this is the report button! i know a few of you will be clicking the bejesus outta it ! but no reference to who or what! didnt even give a hint

sigpic

Comment

Can only imagine its the veccy thread gary, i was chatting away through PM then there was nothing, i need too get in touch with him too
        sigpic

Comment

This forum is a joke to much people wanting to be the top dog on

Comment

is this for real? this place is becomming a nannystate its like political correctness gone mad. cant say boo in the realworld and boo on a forum.

alex questions things and says the truth, hes not offensive really and just cause people dont like a non tuners opinion they get upity.

what he done now thats got him banned?

Comment

thats shocking,what he banned for
              thats why ppl dont say much on the forum,i used to always be on for the banter and a laugh now i just dont say much after getting wrong a few times last year.
              after all it is a forum.

some ppl are stuck so far up the @rses
              sigpic

Comment

there goes another valued opinion....

Comment

Alex has requsted his account be disabled and the only way we can do that is to Ban the account.

This was Alex's decision, not the mod/admin team.

Comment

Working...
                  X