Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scum of the earth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scum of the earth

    got up this morning to find that some little c**t as decided to use my zaf as a kick bag and booted 1 wing mirror clean off and tried the other side but didnt manage to get it off although they have cracked all the back , will go and get some pics in a min but to say i'm furious is an understatement gonna offer a reward to the local youth to get me a name then if i get it sonny boy is gonna get the shock of his life when i turn up on his door , he's gonna wish he had left the country , it's about time this country got its house and scum in order , if i'd have done anything like this when i was a kid my old man would have given me a crack and then marched me down the cop shop , why dont all the do gooders go dogood off somewhere else and not here and give us back our rights to batter the little f*****s when they step out of line instead of molly coddling them
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

  • #2
    I know its off subject and im sorry to hear about the motor but did you sell your astra to someone in leeds cos i passed one yesterday looked the same as yours and they flashed me

    Comment


    • #3
      sorry to hear that worsy .. hope you fine the little runt ..

      Comment


      • #4
        Thats crap mate,hope you catch the wee *****!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rossi View Post
          I know its off subject and im sorry to hear about the motor but did you sell your astra to someone in leeds cos i passed one yesterday looked the same as yours and they flashed me
          a guy in durham bought it , he could have been passing leeds
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            little feckers Worsy , hope you get a name .

            Beat them with a yellow pages , no physical marks but hurts like **** !!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

            Comment


            • #7
              take it easy mate. if some 1 wanted to make any real damage they would of put a ford bagde on it.

              all joke's aside mate hope it's a cheap easy fix.
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

              '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                little feckers Worsy , hope you get a name .

                Beat them with a yellow pages , no physical marks but hurts like **** !!
                oranges also work for this

                worsy gutted for ya i want to batter the little [email protected]

                Comment


                • #9
                  cant have nothing these days, gutted for you mate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    il hold him worsy and will cut his ******* fingers off

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      jesus m8 i'm gutted for you there are some jealous pr*ks around

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rossi View Post
                        I know its off subject and im sorry to hear about the motor but did you sell your astra to someone in leeds cos i passed one yesterday looked the same as yours and they flashed me
                        that could of been VXR LEEDS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by worsy View Post
                          got up this morning to find that some little c**t as decided to use my zaf as a kick bag and booted 1 wing mirror clean off and tried the other side but didnt manage to get it off although they have cracked all the back , will go and get some pics in a min but to say i'm furious is an understatement gonna offer a reward to the local youth to get me a name then if i get it sonny boy is gonna get the shock of his life when i turn up on his door , he's gonna wish he had left the country , it's about time this country got its house and scum in order , if i'd have done anything like this when i was a kid my old man would have given me a crack and then marched me down the cop shop , why dont all the do gooders go dogood off somewhere else and not here and give us back our rights to batter the little f*****s when they step out of line instead of molly coddling them
                          scum bags , hope you find out who did it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry to hear this.
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

                            ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sorry to hear this. And that's you not had the car that long!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X