This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scum of the earth

got up this morning to find that some little c**t as decided to use my zaf as a kick bag and booted 1 wing mirror clean off and tried the other side but didnt manage to get it off although they have cracked all the back , will go and get some pics in a min but to say i'm furious is an understatement gonna offer a reward to the local youth to get me a name then if i get it sonny boy is gonna get the shock of his life when i turn up on his door , he's gonna wish he had left the country , it's about time this country got its house and scum in order , if i'd have done anything like this when i was a kid my old man would have given me a crack and then marched me down the cop shop , why dont all the do gooders go dogood off somewhere else and not here and give us back our rights to batter the little f*****s when they step out of line instead of molly coddling them
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

I know its off subject and im sorry to hear about the motor but did you sell your astra to someone in leeds cos i passed one yesterday looked the same as yours and they flashed me

Comment

sorry to hear that worsy .. hope you fine the little runt ..

Comment

Thats crap mate,hope you catch the wee *****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
          I know its off subject and im sorry to hear about the motor but did you sell your astra to someone in leeds cos i passed one yesterday looked the same as yours and they flashed me
          a guy in durham bought it , he could have been passing leeds
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

little feckers Worsy , hope you get a name .

Beat them with a yellow pages , no physical marks but hurts like **** !!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

take it easy mate. if some 1 wanted to make any real damage they would of put a ford bagde on it.

all joke's aside mate hope it's a cheap easy fix.
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                little feckers Worsy , hope you get a name .

Beat them with a yellow pages , no physical marks but hurts like **** !!
                oranges also work for this

worsy gutted for ya i want to batter the little [email protected]

Comment

cant have nothing these days, gutted for you mate.

Comment

il hold him worsy and will cut his ******* fingers off

Comment

jesus m8 i'm gutted for you there are some jealous pr*ks around

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
                        that could of been VXR LEEDS

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                          got up this morning to find that some little c**t as decided to use my zaf as a kick bag and booted 1 wing mirror clean off and tried the other side but didnt manage to get it off although they have cracked all the back , will go and get some pics in a min but to say i'm furious is an understatement gonna offer a reward to the local youth to get me a name then if i get it sonny boy is gonna get the shock of his life when i turn up on his door , he's gonna wish he had left the country , it's about time this country got its house and scum in order , if i'd have done anything like this when i was a kid my old man would have given me a crack and then marched me down the cop shop , why dont all the do gooders go dogood off somewhere else and not here and give us back our rights to batter the little f*****s when they step out of line instead of molly coddling them
                          scum bags , hope you find out who did it

Comment

Sorry to hear this.
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Sorry to hear this. And that's you not had the car that long!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X