X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Post

Where did the Admin post disappear to ?
    It was dated 19th October 2009 and was about Alexfi Aussie and Thorney being Banned for 1 month

I never seen that, dont think they will be banned, thorney wont as they never said anything untoward and i think alex asked to have his account abandoned, but all admin could do is put a ban in place, so think it was requested by the man himself
    sigpic

Comment

yes i saw it mate...its still up but only mods ros etc can see it now i think
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

It showed as an announcement at the top of the forum listings. Once it's been read by you, I believe it disappears.
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Ooops sack that last comment i made, i see thorney have been sin binned, hmmmm interesting
          sigpic

Comment

It was deffo there yesterday and "Banned for 1 month" - but now gone this morning. ??

Comment

why they banned?

Comment

id say .....maps lol

Comment

Id hazzard a guess at the "is this ******** " thread in vectra chat
                  sigpic

Comment

aghhh the warenty thingy ....is that thread stiil there or has it been removed

Comment

Last i seen it was still there buddy, but was closed
                      sigpic

Comment

Folks, I will update the post shortly, can we leave it at the for the moment. Thanks

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

which post you updatin mate

Comment

I did put a announment up last night but it seems to of cleared for some reason

Will re-type and post again soon.
                            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ann...nt.php?f=&a=47

Comment

Working...
                              X