X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wales rally gb

Anyone going to spectate this year?

Nah Rally is the only sport I know where you need to be clinically insane to take part and have a suicide wish to spectate
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

I am on Friday, going to Sweet Lamb and then Cardiff Service

U going tjay?
      sigpic
      Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Love to go one year.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I Went Last Year For The Whole 4 Day Event & It Was A Brilliant Experience!

Me & My Mate Hired A Mercedes Sprinter Van & Followed It Round From Stage To Stage As Best We Could In The Freezing Cold & Rain (December Last Year)

We Did The Opening & Closing Ceremonies At Cardiff, About 4 Of The Rally Stages, The Special Stage At The Millenium Stadium & An Evening At The Service Area In Swansea.

If You Love Motorsports & Rallying I Would Highly Recommend It!

We Were Planning On Doing It Again This Year But Funds Are Tight For Both Of Us At The Mo.
          Last edited by Rich S; 22 October 2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trist View Post
            I am on Friday, going to Sweet Lamb and then Cardiff Service
            We Stopped Overnight At Sweet Lamb For The Morning Stage Last Year & It Was An Absolutely Brilliant Night Up There!

Comment

Rich so you can jump from stage to stage if you want?
              sigpic
              Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Rich so you can jump from stage to stage if you want?
                We Paid For The Full Rally Pass Last Year (About £100) Which Entitled You To Access To All The Stages & The Special Stage At The Millenium Stadium.

Comment

I've brought the Friday day pass which says I can access all stages on they day. So I should be able to then?
                  sigpic

Comment

I've brought the Friday day pass which says I can access all stages on they day. So I should be able to then?
                    Yeah Mate, That Pass Should Entitle You To Access To All The Stages On That Day.

Comment

Was at the Shakedown at Margam earlier today. Stood around the finish line to watch them go throught the water splash MUUUUUUD, the WRC guys looking very fast. Should be a good fight for the title.

Working tomorrow but will be in the service area in the evening, got a pass for saturday, might go watch on sunday not sure yet.

Tip for anybody who is going to watch, take spare clothes and waterproofs, weather forecast doesn't look good and its been ******** down with rain here, got well and truly soaked earlier. I've had to invest in a pair of wellies ready for saturday.

Comment

Looking good on the weather side for tomorrow though

I'm down at the service in the evening too, I'll give you a wave if I see you. btw, where are you parking in the service area?
                        sigpic

Comment

I Really Want To Go Now!!

Comment

Trist there's two car parks, 1 is next to the Cardiff millenium centre, big multi-story and its pay when you leave.

or there's a small multi-storey opposite techniquest pay and display. I'm going to be aiming for this 1 first, the parking prices are a bit cheaper.

Comment

I'm lost lol( I dont know Cardiff bay that well), is it on this map?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X