X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Those who take their car keys to bed

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....man_found_dead

Rumour has it this was a burglary gone wrong. If it is, then she paid the maximum price. The house is litrally 10 doors down from mine. Really brings it home when you have police guards and a mobile police station on your road

RIP

Thats rough man. Feel so sorry for that woman .

There are some real screwed up a**holes in this world.

Hope they catch the fu**in bs**rds

Comment

this is what ive always said to the have a go hero's

Leave the keys downstairs. Its not worth it. We all have insurance for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLOL View Post

Leave the keys downstairs. Its not worth it. We all have insurance for a reason.
        Agreed! Not worth it, Especially if you have kids..

Comment

i have to disagree with leaving the keys downstairs , this is just my view but if some was trying to rob me whilst i was in i`de do anything to defend me , my family and my property . once you start thinking let them take what they want without confronting them the chances are they will return for more .

the woman has been murdered for defending her property . she`s paid the ultimate price so i hope they throw the book at who ever did this

R.I.P

my thoughts go out to her family and i hope they realise how brave this woman was .

who knows what could of happened if she hadn`t of done owt .

Comment

its very sad however i still wouldnt leave my keys down stairs.

Comment

I so agree

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
                i have to disagree with leaving the keys downstairs , this is just my view but if some was trying to rob me whilst i was in i`de do anything to defend me , my family and my property . once you start thinking let them take what they want without confronting them the chances are they will return for more .

the woman has been murdered for defending her property . she`s paid the ultimate price so i hope they throw the book at who ever did this

R.I.P

my thoughts go out to her family and i hope they realise how brave this woman was .

who knows what could of happened if she hadn`t of done owt .
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                i'm as above..!!
                if anyone broke into my house for any reason -- it would be a case of.. me or them.. and i'd suffer the consequences...
                Our thoughts are with her family now..

Comment

Couldn't agree more, each to their own, but I for one would much rather lose something material than my, or a loved one's life. Lets face it, she was murdered, what could possibly be worse than that?

This sort of thing is getting more common IMO and no-one really knows what they'd do in that situation. But I'd let them take my car rather than fight back, die and leave my family with the hurt of losing someone.
                  VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
                  Insignia VXR - Olympic White
                  Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Comment

My car keys are always in my bedroom but if someone came in demanding them I would hand them over. These guys are not going to get physical if you do as they say but if you do not cooperate they will get physical. My life is worth more than a car!!

By the sound of things some people on this forum value there car's and material positions more than there life!!

Comment

first ,thought's go out to her family & freinds secound i hope they catch the scum that did it .

do your self a favour guy's/ girl's leave the key's down stair's. it's not worth it.

r.i.p
                      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Scum, id just hand the keys over.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chahal View Post
                          By the sound of things some people on this forum value there car's and material positions more than there life!!
                          your looking at it the wrong way , of course we all put our families and our own life 1st before any material possessions
                          the point i was making was that if there was a burglar in my house whilst i was in it . no way would i just let them take what they wanted , not that i condone anyone taking the law into there own hands but lets say i`de be happy to do time defending whats mine ,

Comment

Thing is even if the guy theyve got is found guilty he'll only get a couple of years in prison erm Butlins sorry, which is paid for by US. Human rights will also make sure that we dont get away with protecting our homes our defending ourselves in these kind of situations

Comment

I have very mixed views on this as i have said on previous posts.............dont agree with the "fight to the death for material property" scenario, especially when it puts others at risk. However I have a vast experience of the type of burglaries we are talking about where they are alledgedly only after the car keys and when they have met no resistance whatsoever have ended up spending a considerable amount of time in the house terrorising the victims "just for kicks"..so what im saying is there is a certain amount of truth in what D4 says, there is a very good chance that they will return to what they see as a soft target.
                              Dont forget these are not normal human beings and dont have the same concerns for your right to lead a normal mind your own business lifestyle. They actually target their victims and they come mob handed and armed so that they have the upper hand from the get go. My attitude changed after they paid me a visit, even with the previous experience i had through the job it still **** me up.......................as i said before every circumstance is different and everyone should make their own judgement on this. My kids have since moved out and my mrs sees things a bit differently now, but im stil hopeful that the precautions that ive now taken will discourage any revisits
                              Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                              Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                              loved and lost, gave and took
                              Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X