This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Adverts

Adverts are driving me crazy ....churhill and that go compare insurance. anybody else got any annoying adverts that plague their life?? why dont they have a seperate advert channel.
    sigpic v6 and loving it

The guys from my club are in the New Golf advert around 13 seconds i believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEvdM9f6f4
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

The red car and the blue car had a Race! - See told you the Arden was the best colour

Astra

Comment

i HATE that go compare advert, i actually get so angry anytime its on. does my box in

xx

Comment

Why with the Seat advert do they feature LHD cars?

At least in others filmed with LHD cars they flip the picture so they look RHD. Watch the Corsa advert where the girl in the flat nicks the corsa, the two moles on her cheek swap sides!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
            The red car and the blue car had a Race! - See told you the Arden was the best colour
            Was just gonna mention that advert! its class! lol Proper old-skool!

However I hate the advert for the air fresheners - 'i want to have a poo at pauls' lol. What the ******!!!
            Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

Originally posted by VxROSS View Post

However I hate the advert for the air fresheners - 'i want to have a poo at pauls' lol. What the ******!!!
              +1

Comment

any 1 seen the seat car advert when he makes that funny noise for the paddle shift crap but so funny

Comment

i have to change channel when go compare comes on aswell as we buy any car, the air freshener one, i'm not liking the new cadbury one, the halfords adverts at the start of top gear(guess what i'm watching lol), mazunamobile, anything with daft music in, all adverts in the middle of good films. the list can go on

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Originally posted by VxROSS View Post

you might like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdoDNEBeuJo

PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                      Why with the Seat advert do they feature LHD cars?

At least in others filmed with LHD cars they flip the picture so they look RHD. Watch the Corsa advert where the girl in the flat nicks the corsa, the two moles on her cheek swap sides!
                      Are we talking face cheeks or......?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by timmy09 View Post
                        you might like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdoDNEBeuJo

PMSL
                        Thats hilarious!

Comment

I hate the "Cash My Gold" adverts...what a crock And the "speak to girls in your area" ones on late at night...how they think the specimens they use in the ads would attract ANY man is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                            Are we talking face cheeks or......?
                            from memory I can only remember c'mon red's butt cheeks

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Ocean bloody finance does my head in!!!
                              Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                              Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                              Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Working...
                              X