This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better or for worse

Just proposed to my girlfriend tonight.....yeah i know!!! well its been a long time coming. but theres method in the madness tho', oh yeah. Since i went out and spent alot at goldsmiths im gonna put the idea to my girlfriend...i mean fiancee that since she got a ring she can get me lsd for my prezzie. what a idea eh!! cos then its all monies for the big day.
    sigpic v6 and loving it

congratulations mate!

u might aswell get something out of it! haha

Comment

Good luck to you mate! it's all downhill from there! (so im told!) Only jokin!
      Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

congrats mate! my girlfriend keeps on about doing that marriage thing but i told her no chance till the burg is at least stage 3 she throwing money at me every month now to save up for everything done

Comment

im engaged dint rush living together have the odd blips but all good. congrats

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

cheers folks...
              sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

any pics of her lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrflashvxr View Post
                  congrats mate! my girlfriend keeps on about doing that marriage thing but i told her no chance till the burg is at least stage 3 she throwing money at me every month now to save up for everything done

Haha legend, made me chuckle that did

Congratulations davy

Comment

congrats pal
                    sigpic
                    STAGE 3 BHP???
                    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Congratulations mate, good luck with the LSD

Comment

Congrats to you both, I surprised my wife on holiday in Portugal many years ago, scenic cave overlooking the sea, a months salary on the ring and she thought I was taking the mickey and putting a coke pull on her finger which nearly went into the water!!!!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

congratulations

xx

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                            Congrats to you both, I surprised my wife on holiday in Portugal many years ago, scenic cave overlooking the sea, a months salary on the ring and she thought I was taking the mickey and putting a coke pull on her finger which nearly went into the water!!!!
                            my mum and dad live in portugal its a great place

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X