This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks to PaulieMB & Others

Hey i would like to thank Paula from the bottom of my boots for keeping the tms intercooler for me and going to so much effort with it to make sure everything was perfect and organised!! Hats off to a very special person! im over the moon Dougal dropped it off today!

(She even got a new tap and dia to repair a thread on the cooler pipe) Which i cant thank her enough for so a little pressie will be coming her way soon when i can think of something she doesnt have

Its folks like Paula and the others below that make the forum worth coming back to, genuine honest and kind people that would do anything to help out a fellow member!

What makes me mad is people who take advantage of there kindness!

Glad this story had a happy ending!

-Thanks also to Ian (smokingvxr) for originally buying it!

-Vxrmarc for the hoses in Blue and the extra ones!

-Dean for the two i need (Still to get them)

-C9rum for holding the blue water hoses till pay day!

-TMS in advance of the stage 3 map!

Cheers guys your help is much appreciated!

Gordy

Good thread. Paulie has always been there to help me, she one of the special members on here

Nice to see others helping out fellow VXR owners too
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

glad to see you have got your cooler need to get myself one as soon as i have the cash
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

another great help from Paula, agree witht that what Trist said
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Aww Gordy, thank you SO much!! It was no problem at all, ..I'm just glad you're happy with it, ..you're very, very welcome. Anything else I can do to help you out in the future, you know where I am. xx

EDIT I just noticed what you said about the drill bit and the tap, ..SmokinVXR told me I'd need these to fit the intercooler, ..I had no clue what they were for, but had to make sure you'd have them, so you could fit it as soon as possible. SO, ..when's S3 happening?? xx
          Last edited by PaulieMB; 25 October 2009, 01:29 PM.
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Shes a star guys!

Can wait to get it on now but got a few other bits to buy so pay day is taking forever to come round!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              Aww Gordy, thank you SO much!! It was no problem at all, ..I'm just glad you're happy with it, ..you're very, very welcome. Anything else I can do to help you out in the future, you know where I am. xx
              ill just send big rude dougal over!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                ill just send big rude dougal over!
                Haha, ..he's not rude, ..he's lovely! x
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

well glad to hear all that's got sorted out in the end....

ps Gordy the tap is to make a thread on the cross member to secure the cooler mounting bolts
                  Last edited by smokinvxr; 25 October 2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                    well glad to hear all that's got sorted out in the end....
                    Cheers Mate!

Comment

Nice one mate, hope it all goes well for you, if you get stuck with fitting it send me a pm.
                      Let me know when you are ready for those hoses

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                        Nice one mate, hope it all goes well for you, if you get stuck with fitting it send me a pm.
                        Let me know when you are ready for those hoses
                        Nice one Dean mate i will holla atcha man!

Comment

There are some really nice folk on here willing to help, like AlexFi who GAVE me his old crossover pipe as i was in desperate need of one. But like you say there are one to many that are willing to take advantage and always want things for free. I fed up of all the PM's asking for free cleans/details so they can show their mates to get me extra business

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            There are some really nice folk on here willing to help, like AlexFi who GAVE me his old crossover pipe as i was in desperate need of one. But like you say there are one to many that are willing to take advantage and always want things for free. I fed up of all the PM's asking for free cleans/details so they can show their mates to get me extra business
                            I know what you mean Jay.

By the way - can I get a free detail so i can show my mates and get you loads of business?
                            Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Originally posted by Gnasher View Post
                              I know what you mean Jay.

By the way - can I get a free detail so i can show my mates and get you loads of business?
                              Im first!

Comment

Working...
                              X