This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worsy's old vxr for sale at Evans Halshaw

Just seen a post on AON about some asking about a stealth edition astra for sale at evans halshaw

After a bit of viewing im sure this is chris's ( aka worsy ) old car marked up a fair bit from when longy sold it

http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehicles...s=false&type=1

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...worsy+car+sale

What a gorgeous car, ..they're going to make a fair bit on it too.
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Does look mint. Bet ya he's missing it big time. Take it the remus etc was stripped?

Comment

i dont think its his,as far as i no he sold it to longey

Comment

Evans halshaw have 2 black ones for sale, or they did earlier in the week, both stealthed up . Probably needed to refurb the wheels so went black ?

Comment

its his old number plate isnt it.

Comment

This is tother one ...

http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehicles...s=false&type=1

Comment

I just missed out on his old car as longy sold it too quick lol anyqay got a red 1 off him but to be fair would have prefered worsy's old 1 as it looks stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                  That used to belong to Jen & Abyss who also sold to longy. Looks like Evans Halshaw have been and bought both of them from Longy and are trying to sell them at a marked up price...

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    That used to belong to Jen & Abyss who also sold to longy. Looks like Evans Halshaw have been and bought both of them from Longy and are trying to sell them at a marked up price...
                    so thats what longy does then buys them of people and then sells them on for more to the dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by jess269 View Post
                      so thats what longy does then buys them of people and then sells them on for more to the dealers.

He buys and sells to whoever wants to buy them - quite a few have ended up back on here with a new private owner

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                        Im sure thats ABBYS partners old one too
                        Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                        Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                        Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

1st one is deffo worsy's,i thought a bloke from newcastle way bought it

Comment

noooo, usually retail them but this was joint purchase from dealers up north we have contract with

hope this clarifies situation

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                              He buys and sells to whoever wants to buy them - quite a few have ended up back on here with a new private owner
                              hit the nail on the had ian lol

whoever wants to buy them, can do, after all i sell cars

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Working...
                              X