This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to come back.

hi, i have had two weeks away from the site,for reasons i do not wish to go in to.
    in these two weeks i have missed all the banter,and most of my mates i have come to like are from this site,also moding my car and talking about cars are my life,so with this in mind it is time to come back,some may have missed me and most will not have missed me.
    with all the problems the site does have,when we all come together,its not such a bad place.

sigpic

Theres been alot happening mate! Its pretty quiet this last week or so!

Welcome back manny!

Comment

Welcome back mate
      sigpic
      3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
        hi, i have had two weeks away from the site,for reasons i do not wish to go in to.
        in these two weeks i have missed all the banter,and most of my mates i have come to like are from this site,also moding my car and talking about cars are my life,so with this in mind it is time to come back,some may have missed me and most will not have missed me.
        with all the problems the site does have,when we all come together,its not such a bad place.

welcome back, no tuner wars though please.
        sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

woo hooo welcome back buddy!!

Comment

Welcome back Wayne, ..good to see you here again x
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

welcome back, been waiting till you come back, was reading about your car in one of the mags an i noticed it said you have anti lag, is that true??????
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Welcome back mate!

Comment

They all return eventually. welcome back.
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Welcome back Wayne.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

good to have you back Wayne

Comment

hmmmmm
                        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

welcome back bud

Comment

welcome back wayne

Comment

welcome back wayne ..

Comment